"I'm kinda scared of heights." A.J said stopping in her tracks.

"Come on A.J don't be scared. Imma have you the whole time.

10 minutes later

(Chris' POV)

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jay said as she put her head down.

It was really windy outside and our cart was shaking.

"Now Jay you said you was gone have me but you can barely keep yourself together." A.J said chuckling.

"Jay we used to get on this in high school all the time and now you buggin out?" Tae asked as he rubbed the top of her head trying to mess her hair up.

"Stop Tae! I'm serious. I told y'all it was too windy. I'm just ready to get off." She said putting her head down.

"We only went around once though." Red said putting on a sad face.

"I know... But I wanna get off right now." She said as our cart was going back towards the ground. As our cart reached the ground level, it rose right back up towards the sky. Every one erupted in laughter because Jay thought she could get off.

My smile disappeared when I saw that she started tapping her foot. Then, I saw he run her fingers through her hair. I knew then that she was serious. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"Chris I feel nauseous and the cart keeps shaking. What if we fall?" She said sitting up and closing her eyes.

I brought her into my chest and rubbed her back. I had to calm her down.

"Baby everything is gonna be okay." I said kissing her cheek.

"It would be funny if we got stuck." Red said chuckling as the cart stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" A.J said still sharing some of Tae's funnel cake.

J said still sharing some of Tae's funnel cake

Soon after, the announcer began to speak.

"We're sorry everyone... But, we are experiencing some technical difficulties because of the strong winds. Please hold tight until further notice." She said as the intercom went off.

Jay's facial expression changed in a quick millisecond. She was ready to kill Red.

"You stupid idiot!! Why would you say that!? Oh my gosh no no no we're stuck up here." She said as her breathing started getting heavy.

"Baby, please calm down.... We are gonna be okay. I'm right here." I said comforting her. This is ridiculous. This girl is about to lose her mind.

"I can't..... I feel like ... I don't know but I need to get outta here!" She semi-yelled as I tried to get her to chill out.

"Sis jus relax... You got this... We gone be outta here in a few."
Her brother said getting on his knees to talk to her.

"Yeah best... Just chill out... We are all right here with you." Q said joining in.

Red, Pryce, and A.J were too busy looking at the scenery.

"I got it... I know what's gonna work. Baby remember when I first released this?" I asked as I was beginning to sing.

"Broken again I'm....
Down on my knees ripped apart
But, I see you out there
So, I'm taking these chains off my heartttt
I'm listening close for you
feeling my way out the dark
I'm on my way to you
and won't nothing keep me from youuuu

So I'll just free run
til my feet start to lift off the ground
I will just free run
til I'll find myself right where you are, oh
Whoa, whoa, I'll free run to ya
Whoa, whoa, free run to ya."

I sang to her as her eyes closed. By the time I looked up at the other guys.... They were all recording what happened. I smiled at the action I just did.

A smile appeared on her face.

"Life with you leaving, is like being locked upside down." She said raising her hand up to my cheek.

"I'm all out of reasons to let all this hurt keep me bound." I said as the announcer started to speak.

"Thank you everyone for your patience. We are ready to resume."

Jay let out a deep sigh and she gave me a hug.

"I love you so much." I said rubbing her back.

"I love you too Chris." She said as the crew cooed and what not.

"Awnnn I'm sending that right to the Shade Room. Y'all are going viral." A.J said as we all chuckled.

20 minutes later

"Baby are you okay??" I asked yelling into the girl's bathroom.

"Yeahhhh I'm fine Chris." She said coughing.

A.J came out and shook her head no.

"Is anybody else in there?" I asked.

"Hold on..."

She walked in and I heard her say "Excuse me ma'am but we have to clear this restroom out. Thank you so much for your cooperation."

A woman walked out with her purse and looked us up and down.

"She got a problem?" Tae asked as she mean mugged her.

"Nah nah nah Tae.... She cool..." Q said calming him down.

I tell you man, Chicago niggas don't play.

"I'm going in man.. Y'all cover me." I said walking in the women's bathroom.

I walked in past A.J and towards Jay's stall.

"Baby let me in." I said calmly.

"No, you can't see me like this." She said coughing and it sounded like she was throwing up.

"Jay are you throwing up?"

"Unfortunately" She said as I heard her crying.

What is up with this girl and these mood swings and this crying?

"Baby open up please." I said as she finally opened the door.

She was on her knees crying by the toilet.
I rubbed her back and I held her.

"We need to get you back to the house because this bathroom ain't the most cleanest place."

"Okay... Maybe I just need to sleep." She said as I helped her stand up.

Nah, sleep ain't the only thing. Somethin else is up.

----------------
Sorry for the slow updates, school had been consuming my life 😭

Thanks for reading guys! ❤️