Part 16

Hey guys! This chapter is more of a filler. But I promise in the next chapter interesting things will happen.

Bella <3

Jos p.o.v

I woke up with an aching pain in my stomach. "Shit," I said in a whisper. Harry moved beside me, "You awake Jos?" Harry asked. I stay lied down, "Uhm, yeah. Um sorry to wake you. I couldn't sleep, these sheets smell funny. I think I'll wash them." I said. He nodded "Mmm okay," Harry replied. He got up and put some trackies and a hoodie on. " I'll see you down stairs." I said. As soon as he shut the door I got up, and hobbled my way to my bedroom and into the on suite, all on crutches.

I walked down the stairs with the sheets. "Why are you washing the sheets?" Ruby asked. "They smelt funny. Though it could have just been Harry." I replied. She nodded and then her mouth resembled and O. "I do not smell funny!" Harry yelled, i walked off. "Sure sure," I mumbled. "Heard that" Harry shouted.

Louis p.o.v

"As today is a rather sunny day. I was thinking we all go in the pool." I suggested. I saw Jos's face sink. Whats up with her? "Uhm, I think I'll pass. Well the going in the pool. I feel a bit light headed. And my leg." Jos said. Something told me she was lying. But I decided to let it pass. "Okay, but you'll be missing out."

Jos p.o.v

I sat and watched all the boys, as well as Danielle, Eleanor and ruby in the pool. I turned to Kayley who was sitting next to me. She had a smile on her face. "I think we should go shopping, just us two. Everyone else is having fun. So why can't we?" Kayley said. I slowly stood up. "Guys, Kayley and I are going shopping. Well be back by 5, maybe 4." I helped Kayley up and we went and got ready.

-In top shop-

I saw a job application form on the front counter. "I thought you already had a job? What is it anyway?" I heard Kayley ask from behind me. "Yeah, just a job at the Tescos around the corner from me. Ruby called and said that we would be away for a week or two. Luckily. But I've always wanted to work at a clothes shop. Ever since," I hesitated "My mum, she used to work for a fashion company." Kayley nodded and took the form and handed it to me. "Well do it then, Ruby has said so many times that you are amazing with clothes. And i've seen the clothes you wear." She said. I mouthed a 'thank you'. I suddenly heard 'City is ours' by Big Time Rush, playing. I pulled my phone out of my bag.

Me- Hey Lou, What's up?

Louis- We're all going out tonight, Harry wants to stay home with you. So you guys need to be home by 4. Blame the other girls, aparently they need 2 hours to get ready.

Me- Okay, I'll tell Kayley. We'll be home soon.

I hung up and put the phone back in my bag. "Aparently you are going out tonight with everyone else, probably clubbing. Harry wants to stay home with me. So we have to get back, for you and the others girls to get ready.

"We're home!" I shouted into the house. I went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, while Kayley went up stairs to get ready with the girls. "Where's Harry?" I asked the boys. They all shrugged, typical. I put my glass into the sink and slowly made my way upstairs to Harry's room. I knocked on the door, but there was no reply. So i decided to go in. It was the funniest and possibly most embarresing thing i've ever seen. Harry was dancing, naked with his ipod in. He spun around only to see me, "Seriously Harry, cover yourself up!" I said. I covered my face, "I've got clothes on, now." Harry said. I took my hands away from my eyes. "Why were you dancing naked?!" I asked. "I-I. Erm, I don't know really. It's fun?" He answered. I just shook my head. "You could have just stayed turned around, i didnt need to see your man parts!" I said. He chuckled, "Wait, so you were checking out my bum?" He said with a smile. I had to think for a second, "No, we all know Lou's is better," I said sarcastiaclly. "Sure, you so liked it. Don't say you didn't." He answered back. I went over and planted a kiss on his lips, as I was about to walk away I felt his warm breath tickle down my neck. "We are going out now. So one day you would have seen it." he said in a sweet seductive tone. I looked him in the eyes. "Sorry Harry. Today is so not your lucky day." I said with a wink and walked out of the room.