Part 7

Finally we got home at about 12:30. I went up stairs to get changed into something more comfortable, just as I put my trackies on I heard a knock at my door, Ruby and Harry walked through. "Here you go ruby. You can share this room with Jos. Oh and we're about to play truth or dare, oh and don't forget the double dare." with that Harry left the room. We were are all slightly drunk, this could be fun. "What happens in this house, stays in this house." we heard Eleanor say as we walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting around in a circle around the coffee table. "Harry, truth dare or double dare?" Danielle asked him. Ruby and I went and sat down inbetween Harry and Eleanor, the only spaces left. "I choose dare." he said. Then turned to me with a wink, what was that all about? "Okay," Danielle began and turned to me with a cheeky grin "I dare you mr Curls, so kiss Jos." I saw his cheeks go a bit red. Why did i not see this coming. Harry turned to me. "You ready?" he asked me. If I didn't Ruby would bag me for ages. Though part of me is excited, I mean I get to kiss the Harry Styles. I nodded, and with that Harry leaned in. Our lips finally touched. It felt so wrong, but yet do right. I suddenly pulled away, and looked toward Ruby.

"That was fun," Ruby said as we walked into my room. "Uh, yeah I guess." I mumbled, getting into my bed. "You guess?! Jos I can tell you like Harry, but you don't like that fact you do." honestly this girl is a mind reader. "So, why don't you want to like Harry?" she questioned. Honestly, there were a few reasons. "Well, I don't know if I can trust guys after Jake. And yes I know, he is Harry Styles. But I just can't," I said holding back tears. Ruby came over and pulled me into a hug. "Knock knock," we heard Danielle say from outside the door. "Come in." Ruby replied. Eleanor and Danielle came and sat on the bed. "What's wrong? Is this about Harry?" Eleanor asked. I nodded. Ruby started explaining about Jake, though I blanked out. "Do you want us to stay in this room with you guys tonight?" Danielle asked. I turned to Ruby. She nodded, "Please, I just don't want to ever be alone. I know I have Rubz, but still." Danielle stood up, nodding. "I'll got tell the guys. Oh and get some more bed stuff."

I woke up seeing Ruby right next to me, with Eleanor and Danielle sharing the mattress on the ground. I reached over Ruby grabbing my phone off the bedside table. It was 1 pm. Gosh we must have gone to bed really late. I saw Eleanor sit up. "Morning," I said still half asleep. She just waved back. She must be like Ruby when she wakes up, never wanting to talk to anyone. I slowly stood up, on the bed and slowly stepped over Ruby onto the ground, dodging Danielle and pulling Eleanor up off the bed. "Come on, let's make break fast."