Part 11

Jos p.o.v

'What does him wearing a hat have to do with anything?" I asked "Maybe his head is cold." I said, Ruby looked at me, I turned to Harry "Uhm, I might. I'm not sure. Ruby can you come up stairs?" she stood up and we went up stairs. "I might be in soon," I said to Harry. Ruby and I went into my room and sat on the bed. "You did, didn't you? With Harry?" Ruby asked. I just smiled "Yes I did." I said. A cheeky grin appeared on her face "You actually got some of his gravy. How was it? I mean you've known Mr Harry Styles for about 5 days. You either really like eachother or were crazy drunk." she said. I don't really know how to explain , how I feel. "Well It mat sound a bit cliche, but he's got this one thing that I just can't seem to live without. But this is exactly how things started with Jake. But this feels a bit different, like he really loves me. And to answer your question. Yes, it was good. I'm going to go talk to Harry. I'll see you in the morning." I kissed her on the cheek and went to Harry's room.

-Next morning- ruby p.o.v

I heard footsteps enter the kitchen as I made my hot chocolate. It was Harry and Jos, holding hands! I gave a little squeak, Jos shot me a look. "Morning," Harry said. "Morning, how are you two? You make a lovely couple." I replied. Jos went a bit red. "Yeah, I guess we do. Now to get you with Niall. Kayley and Zayn seem to have things sorted out. So you with Niall to get together." it made sense. Me with Niall. "And don't you dare deny it, your blushing missy." Jos said. I covered my cheeks. "Fine, but he doesn't like me." I replied.

Jos p.o.v

Speak of the devil, Niall walked in. "Why are you covering your cheeks Ruby? They are too beautiful." Niall said, he went over to her and took her hands away, kissing each cheek as he did. "And now they are more beautiful, because I've kissed them." Niall said. I can see in Rubys eyes that she loved him doing that. "I think there is someone at the door. I'll go get it." I ran to the front door, and opened it. Only to see kayley, standing there with tears running down her face. "Harry, go get Zayn!"

Note

This chapter was more of a filler.