Part 10

Harry looked at me, slightly shocked. "It's just, just. I guess I'm scared." I said. We went and joined everyone on the couch. "Why don't we all sleep down here tonight?" Liam said. There were a few yes's said. "Come on. We'll all go get the stuff. Jos, stay here. With Harry." said Danielle. Everyone else went up to get blankets and pillows. I felt my self slowly drift off to sleep.

Harry p.o.v

Jos had fallen asleep on my shoulder before everyone came back with the blankets and pillows. "Guys," I whispered as the finally all made or back into the lounge "Im going to take Jos up stairs. I'll stay with her, If we need anything I'll give a shout." I said. I picked Jos up carefully and carried her up stairs to my room.

Jos p.o.v

I woke up lying on Harry's chest. Which was weird because the last thing I remember was him hugging me. "Morning," I heard his husky voice say.

The day went on pretty normal. We sat around talking and watching movies.

"I was thinking tonight we could just stay home alone. Together." Harry said into my ear. "Sure, I'd like that." I replied.

--Everyone else is out--

Harry p.o.v

Sitting on Jos's bed talking is actually quite fun. Some of it has been said, but still it's good to know she trusts me. "Jos, d-do you like me?" I asked. I don't really think she was expecting that. Her cheeks started to turn red like a burning match stick. I leant in and kissed her.

Things got heated pretty quickly. I'm surprised, sort of. Seeing all the stuff about her dad and all. She pushed me away from our kiss. "Harry, do you erm. Have eh, protection. Like how a er lolly bag looks-" I put my finger to her mouth. "Wait here. One second."

Joselynn p.o.v

This couldn't be any more awkward. I have to admit I'm enjoying it, but it just feels awkward. Harry came back into the room and onto the bed. "May want to look away." Harry said. See that was something else awkward. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me.

Finally Harry and I left my room and headed downstairs. "Oh, you guys are home." I said to everyone sitting on the couches. Lou put his arm around Eleanor, and stretched out his body. "What were you two doing?" Lou asked. "Just talking." I said. "About what?" Niall questioned. This was the perfect moment. "Oh just wondering if you and Ruby know you like eachother."

They both blushed a bit.

We all sat on the couches and watched a movie. When Lou finally leant across to me and said, "So how was your chat with Haz?" I could feel myself blush a bit. "knew it! Cant get anything past me." I just hit him on the head. "Don't you dare say a thing."

Harry p.o.v

"Nights guys, I'm going to bed." I said. Jos looked up to me. "Do you want me to sleep with you again? Or not." I asked her. "Im sure she'll want to sleep with you again Harry. How was your talk up stairs?" Louis said. I have no idea how he knows anything about that. "Lou what are you talking a-" I began but before I could finish, Lou screamed out "HARRY SHAGGED JOS! You can clearly tell. He's wearing a hat."