Part 12

Jos p.o.v

I took Kayley over to the couch and sat next to her. Zayn ran down the stairs, "What happened?" he said rushing over and pulling her close. "I-I broke up with Ed. He was angry and told me to get out, so I did. I got about a street away from here, so I stopped the car and decided to walk. There was a man, he kept saying he needed you Jos." that was all I needed to hear, so I stood up "Sorry," I said and ran out of the room . I ran into Harry as he was walking in to the lounge.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Harry asked as he sat me down on my bed. "It's Jake and dad. More Jake, that's why she was crying. Jake, he abused her." I felt Harry pull me into his arms.

Harry p.o.v

"It's going to be okay." I assured her. "But we have to go to the police, or at least get them to come here tomorrow." I said. She nodded. "How is that butterfly going? Sorry Larry?" I asked, it's been 3 or 4 days since I drew it on her thigh. "Harry, the butterfly. He got hurt, but only one. I promise you." I kissed her gently on the forehead "That's okay, things have been tough lately. But I think we should find some other way, instead of cutting. Can you please pass me your laptop?" I asked. She passed me her MacBook.

Jos p.o.v

Harry opened a word document "Everyday, I reckon write. It doesn't have to be a diary. You could make it like a creative writing thing." I have to agree that was a good way. I took the laptop off him and began to write.

-that night- Ruby p.o.v

"Tomorrow were getting the police to come over." Niall said in his sweet Irish voice. "I think we need a game to distract us from everything." I said. A list of games ran through my head. "How about murder in the dark. In pairs." Louis said. I stood up "I reckon last man standing." everyone nodded.

Jos p.o.v

"Harry, I oh never mind." I said and walked up to my room. I shut the door, grabbed my iPod and his under my doona. UNI and by Ed Sheeran was on. I really don't think that's the kind of song I need right now. I went to my Taylor Swift playlist and put Innocent on. My favourite line came on 'Lost your balance on a tightrope, lost your mind trying to get it back.' exactly how I feel at this moment. I get a rustle over my doona. Someone lifted it up and climbed in. "Hey, I'm guessing you got caught?" I asked. "Got caught. What ever do you mean?"

I jumped out of the bed and ran out Of the room, and down stairs. "You do know it doesn't help when you run straight into my trap." I heard Harry say. "Harry I need help, please." he came over and hugged me. "Whats wrong?" he asked. I have no idea how I'm meant to say this. "He, he's in my room. I thought it was you. My dad is in my room. Someone let him in."