Part 15

Harry p.o.v

She's so beautiful when she sleeps. Like an angel, I heard a knock at the door. "Sorry for the wait on the bed." I helped him role the trundle over next to Jos. "That's okay. Oh and sir, if anyone called Craig Stinson or Jake Humphrey comes to see Jos. Please, please don't let them. They are the reason all this has happened." the doctor nodded. "I'll let the front desk know."

-Next day around 1pm-

Jos p.o.v

"Thank you for looking after me last night." I said to the doctor. He handed me the crutches that I would be using for the next few weeks. I've never been on crutches before. Harry grabbed my bags and we went out the front of the hospital, to be greeted by Ruby and and the girls. I don't know why they just sent the girls. "Okay I'll see you later, babe. I have to go sound check with the boys. I will see you tonight." Harry said before putting my bags in the boot, kissing my cheek and walking off.

"Guys, I'm on crutches. How the hell do I dress for a bloody concert?" I asked Danielle. "Well," she began "When I've been on crutches. Dresses help, let me look through your dresses." with that Danielle stood up and walked over to my closet and looked trough. "This." she said. She places the dress onto my bed. "I remember this dress from the first time I met you little over a week ago. You looked stunning in it then, and you will now." I took the dress off the holder and got Danielle to help me.

"I've never been backstage at a concert before. Come to think of it, I've actually never been to a concert till now." the girls looked at me puzzled. "Girl, your 18. But at least it's One Direction." Kayley said. It was fun, seeing as its my first concert and all. "Now is the time of the night were we get some of our girls from the crowd. Tonight we have some special girls. You will recognize a few of them." we hear and saw Niall say. Eleanor got up, "Thats our que." with that she took mine and Rubys arms and got us on stage, as well as Danielle and Kayley. They boys came and got us in our seats. The boys began to sing 'Stole my heart' and the crowd went wild.

Harry p.o.v

"Just before we go I'd like to Introduce you Joselynn, or just Jos as I like to call her. And her best friend Ruby." I saw Jos's cheeks go a shade of pink, so I took my chances. I went over and helped Jos up, "And guys after I say this you have to promise, no hate to Jos."

Jos p.o.v

"And guys after I say this, you have to promise no hate to Jos." Harry said, I suddenly felt him take my hand. "I love this girl, with all my heart. I dont care what has happened in her past. But only for her and our future." Harry continued. I looked into his eyes "So, Jos. Will you be my girlfriend?" I jumped up a little trying not to land to hard on my leg "Yes Harry, I will!" the crowd went wild and Harry kissed me.

Ruby p.o.v

"That was the cutest thing, I have ever seen!" I said. I saw Harry go red out of the corner of my eye. "Nialler, look Harry is blushing." I said. "Well I would be too if I had just asked out the most beautiful girl in the world." He replied smiling at me. "To me, that would be you."

-home-

His kiss was like something I've never felt before. So wrong yet so right. I mean, he is Niall Horan for goodness sake. He pushed me up against the wall. There was a cough and I turned to see Jos and Harry."So are you two a couple or?" Harry asked. I looked at Niall, he just smiled so I took that as he wanted to. I smiled a cheesy grin back. "We'll take that as a yes then. And please, get a room." Harry said. They walked over to Harry's room.