Part 19

Zayn p.o.v

We got home to see the girls sitting in the lounge, all but Kayley. "Where's Kayley?" I asked. "Bedroom." Joselynn said. I walked up the steps and down the hall to our bedroom. "Zayn?" Kayley asked me questionaly, lifting her head from her legs. I nodded, "Yes it's me. What's wrong? I looks like you've been crying." I questioned . She patted a spot next to her on the bed so I went and sat down. "Zayn, I-I'm pregnant." she said. Those 3 words finally sunk in. I put my head in my hands. "We can get through this." I said placing my arm around her and pulling her close. "Now we need to tell everyone downstairs," I added. She nodded, "The girls already know. But not the boys."

Joselynn p.o.v

Zayn and Kayley walked downstairs. "We have something to announce." Zayn said. "I'm having a baby." Kayley announced. We all went over and congratulated them. "Champagne!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me "Oh right. Juice boxes?"

"Shit!" I yelled while searching Sugarscape and eating breakfast. "What's wrong?" Niall asked. I turned my laptop to him. "Harry Styles girlfriend Joselynn Stinson was seen buying a pregnancy test from the chemist. We didn't think Hazza would be getting into things so soon. What will Caroline Flack think?" Niall said reading over the screen. "First of all, that was for Kayley. And second Harry and Caroline are just friends now." I said. I saw Harry walk into the kitchen. "Harry, I think you should call Caroline." Niall said. "Why?" Harry questioned. I pointed to my computer screen. "Shit." he said under his breath. I know one thing that will help this, I quickly logged into my sugarscape account. I clicked comment and began to type 'I heard it wasn't for her. Something about her sister. And the Harry caroline mess ended ages ago. In my opinion she should go out with Olly.' I pressed enter. That should help a little bit. "Jos, you know that Caroline and I aren't anything anymore. You're the only one for me." Harry said leanin over my chair behind me, before kissing my cheek.

Harry p.o.v

"I think tonight we should clear everything up tonight." I said. Sitting on the couch in our dressing room. "I think that's a great idea. What will we say about the pregnancy test though?" Liam asked. I remembered what I saw Jos comment on Sugarscape. "Say it was Jos's sister. That's what she typed on Sugarscape." I said. I took out my phone and went on twitter. There were heaps of mentions but I only chose to reply to 3 of them-

@Harry_Styles is it true that you and Jos are having a baby?

Reply- @GeorgieeeStylee No it's not. We will be clearing that all up tonight at the concert.

@Harry_Styles I just found out what moments is all about. You boys sing it so beautifully. You guys are beautiful.

reply- @Loving1DAus thank you. You fans always say we are beautiful. But truly you are, without you we wouldn't be here.

I read the last one and seemed to find it a bit weird but decided to answer it anyway.

@Harry_Styles is it just me or do you keep peanut butter in the fridge aswell? And how are you?

@Bellaajf ugh no sorry. But I'm great and hoping you are having a great day. I may try that next time we get peanut butter :)

The stageman came in "On in 5 I'd suggest you get to stage."

-end of concert-

"Guys just before we go I'd like to tell you guys that non of the rumors are true. Jos is not pregnant. It was for her sister." I announced. "If any of you have babies we'll support you!" I heard a fan call. "Thank you! But not for now. Good night everyone!"

"We're home!" I called into the house "And Jos you have a letter!" Jos came running and took the letter off me. I raised and eyebrow. "I put in my job application for TopShop. It might e about that. And I am going to bed." I kissed her. She quickly said goodnight to everyone and went upstairs.

Joselynn p.o.v

The letter replayed over in my mind. I can't believe I have to do this. But I don't want anyone to get hurt. I started this all. I packed my clothes back into my bag and put the bag under the bed.

I woke up at 6:30am. Way before anyone would be up. I wrote a note

'Im sorry but I have to leave. I just don't think I can do this at all'

And left it on the bench. I put my TOMS on and left.

Ruby p.o.v

I woke up to Harry shaking me. "Jos is gone!" he said. "What?" I said in disbelief. "She's gone," he said. I felt tears build up.

Authors note!

Hey guys. Ohh Jos has left. Also those twitter names are real. @Bellaajf is me

What will happen to Jos? What is happening?

Comment and vote. Sorry it's not too long x