Chapter One

I can do this... what's so bad about this? I'm going to make friends! I at least hope so...

My phone ringed. It was my best friend Jessica, I call her Jessie. She hates it when people call her Jessica.

Jessica: oh hi Anna. I just wanted to say bye, I'm really gonna miss you.
Me: it will be okay. I'll visit almost every weekend and you can always visit the house while I'm gone!
Jessica: I wish I could see you before you leave.
Me: yeah... my parents want me to take a limousine to school though. I'm so sorry Jessie.
Jessica: will you forget me?
Me: no. I promise.
Jessica: good.

"Annabelle! Your limousine is here!" My father called to me, "coming!" I yelled down.
I grabbed a picture of me and Jessie, "I'll be right there!" I added.

Me: I'll text you when I get in the limo okay?
Jessica: K.

I walked down the hallway. I was ready. I walked down the long stairway.

I looked over and saw my cat, Sniffles. We named her Sniffles well... because she sneezes a lot! She's adorable! I love her fur it's a white-ish tan color and her eyes, they're just like mine! Crystal blue... I decided to take her with me, I carried her down the stairs.

"Have fun Annabelle!" My maid says. My parents congratulate me as I hug them.

"I love you Mom."
"I love you too Annabelle."
"I love you dad."
"I love you too Anna."

I walk off to the black limousine and wave goodbye to them. I pass the beautiful garden, my balcony, and the pool. Then I walk into the limousine and then surprisingly, off to my freshman year of high school!

On the way to school I text Jessie. It took six hours to get to school. Jessie and me stayed up until one O' clock. We texted for so long. Sniffles soft fur is against my legs. "How many hours until we get to RosePetal?" I ask my driver, "two more hours." He responds. Its all so weird. I'm tired but I can't sleep suddenly I look up at the sky and all I see is stars. The setting is perfect... the stars, the moon, the dark sky, and the rhythm of Sniffle breathing back and forth, it's all so perfect... but Jessie isn't here though... we did everything together... that's what best friends are supposed to do... right?

I remember Jessie was the funniest person I've ever met! She makes the best jokes. Shes the only person with my sense of humor. We stay up all night on our sleepovers! Jessie stayed over at my mansion almost every weekend and we always had so many pool parties! She was the only one with a drivers license so shes always the one to drive us to places like the mall, the beach, the diner, the smoothie bar, downtown, and so many other places... I feel like we've driven everywhere! We would always do cooking in the kitchen together even though I'm a terrible cook! Jessie was such a talented chef. She would bring cupcakes, stuffed peppers, pies, pizza, and soups! I'm gonna miss her...

Me and Jessie both fall asleep.

Me: I'm going to miss you Jessie.
Jessica: bye. For a while! I hope we get to text in between classes.
Me: bye Jessie! wish me luck!
Jessica: you will do great! :)

I walk out of the limousine and walk to school. My driver helps me carry my bags inside.

I can do this.

Hey guys! I've just added some songs to all
of my chapters so enjoy it! Recommend some songs in the comments section please! Keep reading! Chapter one is sort of corny but the story gets better I promise.

~Lovely