"Your parents sound awesome," he told me.

"They are, but they're never around," I said.

"Like now?" he asked. I nodded. I noted the light hairs on Sean's arms were sticking up and he had goosebumps all along his skin. I made to take his jacket off, but he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You look cold..." I started to say, but he shook his head, pushing the jacket to me again. "Sean, seriously, you'll catch a cold," I said.

"I'm fine, Tori," he said. Just as he said this, a strong breeze blew over us. Sean pulled his knees closer to him, trying to retain the warmth in his body. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Here, you take the jacket," I said, shrugging it off.

"Tori--" he started, but I threw the jacket on him. He gave me a look and I felt bumps arise on my own skin as the cold air bit at it.

"I'll sit in your lap," I said.

He raised an eyebrow quizzically at me, but put the jacket on nonetheless. I moved so that I sat in front of him, my back pressed against his strong, broad chest. He wrapped his arms around me, enveloping me in his warmth. I felt a smile creep up onto my lips as I settled into him.

"See? All better," I said. He chuckled.

"I think you just wanted me to hold you," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back.

"Oh, shut up," I replied, feeling my cheeks burning. I thanked the higher deity above that it was dark out and he couldn't see.

"The winter preview show is this Saturday," I told Sean.

"I know. I handed out all the stupid invitations," he replied.

"Our homecoming dance is this Saturday, too," I said.

"Is your aunt making you go to the preview?" he asked. I nodded.

"Elizabeth has some family issues to deal with. So now I have to be her assistant at the party," I told him. He nodded, resting his head next to mine. I smiled at the touch.

"Senior homecoming?" he asked.

"Yeah, and my crazy friend made me promise that I'd go," I said.

"What's more important to you?" he asked me.

"I don't think I really have a choice here. I have to go to the preview or else my aunt will feed lies to my parents about how I'm the devil's child and I don't listen to anything. And my parents will believe her because she's doing them such a big favor by letting my brother and I live with her while they're gone," I said.

"You always have a choice, Tori," he said softly. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning against him.

"I know, but sometimes one isn't at tangible as the other," I replied.

He was silent for a moment. We both were lost in our own thoughts for a few minutes, thinking about our own lives and our own problems.

I wondered how Sean could possibly have any problems in his life. He probably had a perfect life. I mean, he was gorgeous and nice, went to a good private school and had a good paying job. From what it looked like, he had friends that knew him pretty well. I wondered what his family life was like. I wondered why it was so easy for me to tell him about mine.

"Sean?" I said.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Thanks," I said.

"For?" he asked.

"Bringing me here," I replied. "I needed to get away."

He smiled at me.

"Anytime, Tori," he said.

I smiled back up at him and I was once again astonished by the depth of his blue-green eyes. They were sparkling and kind and friendly, but at the same time, there was something lurking underneath the surface. Something was bothering him.

"My friend Maya and I each made a bucket list of things to do over the summer after we graduate," I said.

"Really? What's one of the things on your list?" he asked.

"Remember in Dark Knight, at the fundraising party that Bruce Wayne throws for Harvey Dent? When the Joker makes a guest appearance and then he pushes Rachel off the side of the Wayne tower?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"Yeah, what about it?" he asked.

"Well, you know how Rachel screams so loudly as she's falling off the side of the building, before Batman comes and saves her?" I continued. He nodded. "I've always wanted to scream like that. Just scream and not care that anyone hears me. Just yell at the world and get all of my frustrations out, without the norms of society stopping me. I feel like it would be really satisfying," I finished.

There was a silence.

"Sean?" I asked.

Then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?!" I exclaimed.

"That was the most random thing I've ever heard," he said. I pouted and looked up at him. He chuckled and ran his thumb along my cheek. "Let's do it," he said.

"Do what?" I asked as he stood up, bringing me up with him.

"Scream," he replied simply, taking my hand and leading me to the ledge.

"Seriously?" I asked. He nodded, his eyes bright, a smile at his lips.

"You don't have to be afraid of anyone hearing you out here. No one's around for miles," he said.

"Are you going to scream, too?" I asked. He nodded. I noticed that our hands were still linked and I smiled at him.

"Ok, let's do it," I said. He grinned and we both faced the city scape below us.

"On the count of three," Sean said, glancing at me.

"One," I counted.

"Two," he said.

"Three!" we cried together.

Simultaneously, we both shouted at the top of our lungs. We yelled as if we were falling off the cliff we were standing on. We screamed as if we had jumped out of a plane. We shouted as if no one could hear us.

After a few seconds of shouting, we both looked at each other, grins on our faces. Sean pulled me closer to him again, as the cold was biting at my skin, making my nose turn pink and my fingers go numb.

"Let's go?" Sean asked.

I nodded. He held his hand out to me and I grabbed it. He led me back to his car and as he drove, we both had smiles plastered onto our faces. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time. I felt exhilerated. I felt alive.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: There you go! To all my Sean-lovers! This whole chapter had him in it.

Sorry I updated so late. It was a crazy first week of classes. I also caught a cold and I just felt like crap. But I'm better now. And it's the weekend! Yay!

I based the ending of this chapter off of a YouTube video I watched called, Nothing Left Unsaid by Kurt Hugo Schneider. It's a really inspiring and touching short video and in one part, the characters scream as if there's no tomorrow. I've always wanted to just scream like that, too. Tori's reasoning is actually my reasoning. I just want to scream sometimes.

Anyway, let me know how you liked the chapter. I think the song in the side bar is a good one for this chapter. Go watch that short video if you have time!

And you know the drill: Comment and Vote!

XOXO