Chapter 61

Evan pov
I woke up and I turned to face Zoe and she wasn't there which means she probably got up already. I drag myself out of bed and walk downstairs and no one was there. Zoe. I shouted. I go upstairs and check the kids rooms and they weren't there either. Where could they be they might have went out but it's 8am there's not much places to go on a Sunday at 8am.

Zoe had no phone because I still and I haven't given it back so I can't call her If Zoe and the kids are not back in a few hours I'm going to start getting looking.

Alfie pov
I woke up with Zoe beside me which hasn't really happened in 8 years which made me so happy she had her arms wrapped around me. I pull her close to me. Zoe opened her eyes slowly. Good morning. I said with a huge smile on my face. Morning. Zoe said in a tired voice. Zoe then gave me a peck on the lips.

Zoe smiled at me and said I can't believe I'm waking up beside you again. Me either I never thought this would ever happen again. I said. Well you thought wrong. Zoe giggled putting her head on my shoulder. The kids seemed very confused last night. I said. Yeah they don't know what's going on they have had a horrible week. Zoe says. The kids were crying a lot last night they didn't know where they were. Zoe and I dealt with it together we calmed them down and got them to sleep.

Yesterday was awful. Zoe said. I know I wish you didn't have to go back to him yesterday. I said. Well its was a good and a bad thing like I got to go back to you and have the kids with me but he forced me to have sad with him and he actually thought I hated you and wanted him back. I would have to be desperate to go back to him. Zoe said.

At least we're together now. I said. Alfie you do realise this isn't going to be easy Evan will soon realise I'm here and he will try and get the kids back and he probably won't let me divorce him. Zoe said. I know that but I just want to focus on us being together right now. I said. I do to but I just worry about Evan how is he going to react. Zoe said worried.

It will be fine he might not even react this time. I said trying to convince Zoe and myself I was scared of what Evan would do I haven't seen him since the whole situation. We should get up and see the kids. Zoe said. I just want to lay here with you all day. I said tired. I want to aswell but we can't. Zoe laughed. I know. I chuckled with a pretend sad face.

Evan pov
It was now 2pm and she still ain't here I have to go look for her what if she is with Alfie. She Isn't she told me she loved me and hated Alfie now. She was telling the truth wasn't she.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 comment what you thought and give to a like if you enjoyed it.