Chapter 16

Alfie pov
Zoe pulled away from my hug and her sleeve rolled up and I'm not sure but I seen a mark on her arm and part of me is sure it's a bruise. Zoe what's that on your arm. I ask.
Nothing why I have nothing on my arm why are you asking it's none of your business. Zoe say spilling at her sleeve and acting very nervous and scared. Zoe seriously is this a bruise because what I seen it looked kind of painful looking.

No Alfie can you just leave you act like you know everything but really you don't so just leave. I shout panicking. Zoe are you your shaking. I ask. I'm fine just please leave I love my husband and I don't want you here. Zoe said quickly. I know Zoe and she was panicking. Zoe calm down ok. I say gently. Just leave Zoe says looking at the clock. Ok ok I will leave. I say.

I turn to go but hen he front door opens and I see a Evan. Oh crap. I mutter to myself. What is he doing here. Evan says looking at Zoe angry. Zoe goes as white as s ghost. Emm he just came and started annoying I told him to leave I promise. Zoe says panicky. Why are you here. Evan said standing up to me. I was here to ask for joes number because I'm don't some work with him. I say lying. Is this true Zoe. Evan says. Yeah it's all true I want him to leave now. Zoe says. Leave. Evan says. Ok I will bye. Alfie says leaving.

Zoe pov
I thought I warned you. Evan said. I know it's not my fault I swear please don't do anything I'm sorry I will do anything please. I say scared. That doesn't exactly work like that around here. Evan smirks. Evan then slapped me across the face and en punched me across the face. That's a warning I know he came over here I know your not that stupid to disobey me. Evan says. I nod. I'm sorry. I say. You know I hate doing this but I need to because I need to set you in the right path. Evan says kissing me. I hate when he kisses me. I nod and he leaves.

No person should go through with this and he says he does it for my own good how does this help its making my life hell all I want is Alfie but I'm afraid of Evan.

Alfie pov
Zoe seemed weird about me seeing that bruise she was panicking especially when Evan came what is up with her.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 hope you enjoyed if you want to ask us questions comment them for a shoutout.