Chapter 18

Zoe pov
Evan please be quiet Louise is sleeping in the spare room and the kids are fast asleep too. I say hoping he would calm down. Evan took a deep breath and said I'm not finished with you and what you did earlier on taking Alfie to our house and asking Louise over without my permission. Evan says. Please Evan not tonight Louise is here. I say begging. That doesn't matter you just can't scream. Evan said slapping me across the face. I bite my lip to hold my pain.

Evan then punches my stomach. I groan from the pain. What did I tell you about screaming or making any noise. Evan said kicking my shin. Then Someone knocked on the door. Evan whispered get in that bed. I nod and get in the bed and Evan opens the door and Louise walks in. I heard some noises is everything alright. Louise asks. Yeah everything ok Zoe and I are just having alone time right babe. Evan said smiling at me. Yeah sorry Louise we will keep it down. I say ashamed that I have to cover for him. Oh ok I thought something happened ok carry on then. Louise said leaving. I just wanted to tell the truth that my husband is abusing me.

Evan looks at me with a death glare. Don't make a noise when I do stuff to you you understand. Evan says. I nod. Good. Evan says hitting me. Evan hen gets into to bed and says Zoe I love you but you need to obey me and do what I say and those days your not that's why I do this. Evan says. I nod. Evan kisses me and I just do a fake smile. Good night. Evan said turning off the lamp. I then curl up in bed crying and quiet as possible.

I sit and think what would my life be like if I didn't take that modeling career in America I would never have met Evan. Which would be good. I wouldn't have he kids. Which would be awful. I could be married to Alfie. Which would be amazing. My life would might have been better if stayed.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 I hope you enjoyed it