Chapter 59

Zoe pov
I was outside Evans house and I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. It took ages for him to answer. Then he finally answered. Zoe. Evan said shocked and confused. Hi. I said pretending to be sad. Evan just looked at me with that angry look of his. Can I come in. I say in a sad tone. Evan nods and lets me in when I walk in her locks the doors behind him. I take a deep breath.

Evan Alfie lef eh. I said acting upset. He what Evan asked smirking. He left me he doesn't want to be with me and I don't want to be with him he was a prick to me and said he never wanted to see me again. I ranted. Wait last week you were acting in love and now you hate each other. Evan said.

Yeah it's the whole hospital thing that made him hate me. I said. Evan stayed quiet and smirking to himself. Evan I know you won't want me back after what I didn't but I really love you and I think you can change I will never tell anyone what you did and I know Alfie won't either. I said. Evan stayed silent for a while. Take me back. I said forcing them words to come out of my mouth. I will take you back but there are some rules. Evan said.

Anything. I said acting like I was desperate. If number 1 we can have sex every night, number 2 if I tell you to do something or get me something you do it, number 3 you obey me and never talk back and number 4 you never speak to Alfie again. Evan said. I nod. I will do all of it. I said forcing them words to come out I had to do it. It will all be worth it.

Evan nods and then grabs my waist and pushes his lips against mine. I had to kiss back if I wanted them kids and Alfie. Evan can you let the kids out. I said when Evan parted he still had his arms around my waist. Evan sighs.

Please we can be one big family. I said. Evan nods and goes to get the basement key and lets the kids out. Your allowed out. Evan shouted. The kids ran up the stairs. They seen me and hugged me. They were shaking and were so pale. I hugged them. Daddy was mean to us. Milo said. Daddy didn't mean it daddy is good. I said lying to make Evan happy. Milo looked at me confused.

As time went on the kids were in bed. Evan told me to go to the bedroom. The but I was dreading. Evan came in and started kissing me and pulling my clothes off. Evan I'm kinda tired and the baby. I said but Evan interrupted  me. What did I tell you stick to the rules or sleep on the street. I nod ashamed and we had sex sadly. Evan was drunk while we were doing it so straight after he fell asleep and was out of it.

I was pretending to sleep for a while then I got up and Evan had the front door key by my makeup table. I tip toed not even breathing to get that key and get out of this room. I was so afraid he would wake up. I got the keys and walked out the door.

I sighed in relief but I still need to get out. I got the kids up and they were confused. What's happening. holly said Tired. Shhh be quiet okay good girl. I said. I held her hand and I had a bag packed when Evan was doing a Skype meeting. I hid it in Holly's closet.  I got the bag and the kids and walked out the door I sighed in relief.

I escaped for now.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 I hope you enjoyed it comment and like.