Chapter 28

Zoe Pov
I just got forced to have sex with Evan. I later there on the bed and Evan was smirking and I was just so upset what my life has turned into having sex with a man I don't love. I looked at Evan with a fake smile.

I love you baby. Drunk Evan said slurring his words. I just gave him a fake smile. Do you love me. Evan shouted. Yeah I do. I said lying afraid. Then say it Evan said slapping me across the face. I ehhh love you em too. I say lying. Good Evan says grabbing my face and kissing me. I couldn't bare the smell of alcohol of him.

It was late so I decided to go to bed but Evan went downstairs and he was most likely going to drink some more. I say in bed crying think of the baby Alfie my two kids. I just wish I could run away with Alfie holly and milo and start a family and let holly and milo have a real father. Let Alfie be there father figure.

But I can't if I did I don't know what Evan could do. I finally cried myself to sleep but I soon woke up from Evan stumbling in he was totally drunk I just kept my eyes closed and pretended I was sleeping hopefully he won't bother me. Thankfully he didn't he just got in the bed beside me. He smell of alcohol was worse then before.

Alfie pov
It was 12pm and I knew that Evan would be at work and the kids would be at school so it was perfect for me to go over to Zoe's place. When I arrived. I rang the doorbell and Zoe answered within seconds. When she saw me she let me in and closed the door and wrapped her hands around my neck and gave me a peck on the lips. I missed you. Zoe said smiling. I missed you more. I chuckled. How are you. I ask.

I'm ok besides Evan forced me to have sex with him last night. Zoe said annoyed. Don't worry Zoe you soon won't have to kiss him or sleep with him ever again. I say. I know but he was drunk as usual and hit me in the stomach when I said no. Zoe said. Are you ok. I ask getting worried. Yeah I am  I'm used to it. Zoe says.

I have to do something about this I can't sit and see her upset like this. Zoe I have to talk to Evan. I said annoyed. Please don't Alfie. Zoe begged. I can't bare to listen to this. I say. Please don't I will be ok please wait a few more days. Zoe begs. Fine but if he hurts you I'm going talk to him. I say. Fine. Zoe said.

Where were we before all this. I say. I think I remember. Zoe chucked and kissed me. I love her so much I just want to spend my life with her.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 I hope you enjoyed it comment what you thought and give to a like