Chapter 56

Zoës POV
It has been a week now since Alfie has been stabbed and there is still no change. I haven't left his side. I can barely sleep. The tell me to just go to sleep every night, but I can't, I really can't. I talked to him every day, hoping he would hear me and wake up. But he didn't. And it's all my fault.
"Zoë?"
"Y-yeah?"
"We're afraid Alfies state isn't going to change anymore, he's still very very weak."
"N-no, no he's getting better I just know it."
"I'm afraid we have to take him of life support, I'm very sorry, but there's nothing we can do anymore."
"Nooo, noooo, you can't do that!!! You can't just kill him!!!"
"It's better for both of you. He won't have any pain and you won't see him like this, in pain. Plus, there is a chance he's going to wake up."
"Noo, you can't do that!!!"
"We have to, I'm really sorry."
"No you aren't!!! You just do your work, so you get paid."
"You've got 20 minutes left to say goodbye, I'm very sorry."
"No, your not!!!" Probably everyone in the hospital could hear me screaming but I didn't care, they can't just kill my boyfriend.

"Please Alfie, if you hear me please wake up. I can't live without you, this baby can't live without you. The twins can't live without you, they need a dad who cares about them, who loves them. Please Alfie, I need you. And I love you."
For the rest of the time I just cried, I lied on him and just cried.

"It's time. Do you want to stay here or wait outside?"
"I want to stay here."

That's it, it's over now, I'll never see him again. And it's all my fault.I held his hand, he was so weak. He was getting weaker every second.

But suddenly I felt his hand move, his hand moved!! He's alive!
"A nurse! I need a nurse!"

"He's alive!"
"Zoë?" I heard his weak voice say.
"Alfie!"
"What happened? Why am I here?"

Hope you liked it! This was written by _zalfies_army_ please give it a vote and let us now what you think of it in the comments!