Chapter 47

Zoe pov
Evan get the fuck off me. I shout. Evan was pushing his lips down and I push him off as fast as possible. Evan fell off the bed and I ran as fast as I ever ran in my life down the stairs. I heard footsteps running after me when I got downstairs I realize the doors are all locked. Evan was downstairs.

You get up them fucking stairs now. Evan shouted coming for me. I seen a knife on the coffee table and quickly grabbed it I held it out in front of me and shouted. You stay away from me. But the knife down. Evan screamed. I was out of breath I was terrified I just held the knife out so Evan couldn't go near me.

Zoe put that knife down I'm being serious. Evan shouted coming towards me. You come any closer and I will. I said. Evan stepped back. My hands was shaken so it made the knife shake.

Zoe I care about you. Evan said. No you don't when we got married you never cared about me you just seen me as someone to take your anger out of and have sex with every now and then. I shout. Zoe I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that. Evan said. Well I did all these years. I said my voice was shaken. I could bearly make a sentence with out stopping.

Zoe I'm sorry I love you maybe I don't show it but I do I promise you this these pat few years have been hard on me and I took my anger out on you I know but I will change I promise you that I will be that guy you fell in love with in America eight years ago. I will be a better dad and a better husband we can create the family we always wanted. Evan said serious.

Was he telling the truth was he going to change he did look upset and was tearing up. Part of me seem that guy I fell in love with. Zozeebo come on. Evan said using his old nickname for me. I'm sorry for how I treated you when Alfie came back it made me even more angry I thought I was going to loose you and I don't want that I'm nothing with out I love you and I can be that husband you always dreamt of. Evan said.

I sit and look at Evan for a second and I dropped the knife on the table. Thank you Zoe I love you so much. Evan said. I smile. I promise you I will change I will show you everyday how much I love you. Evan said hugging me. I hugged him back.

Let's get the kids out. I said going to pull out of the hug. Evan parted the hug.

Then Evan said I don't think that's going to happen. Evan said holding the knife towards me I put on the table. Evan had that smirk on his face like he was going to do something the face I always dreaded

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 I hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment and give it a like