Chapter 54

Zoës POV
It's all my fault. If I wasn't so stupid Alfie wouldn't have to come and safe. Now Evan stabbed him and he's in hospital. I can't even see him and I'm not even allowed to go in the room.
"Mrs Peters?"
"Please call me Zoë, I hate my surname."
"I'm sorry, but you can see Mr Deyes now."
"I she okay?"
"He's in a coma, but we expect him to awake soon."

I walked into his room, he looked so weak. My eyes were getting all watery. It hurt so much too see him like this.
"You could talk to him, he may hear you. It might help him to wake up sooner."
"Thank you."
"We'll leave you two alone."
"Thank you very much."

"Hello gorgeous. You probably can't even hear me, but I'm terribly sorry. It's all my fault. I should have stayed with Evan. I deserve to be abused. I should have never come to that reunion. Then I wouldn't have fallen in love with you. You wouldn't have fallen in love with me again. I'd just live with Evan and the twins. I don't care if he'd abuse me, I deserve it. You don't deserve to be stabbed. You don't deserve to be in hospital. You don't deserve to be in a coma. You never did anything wrong. I should be the one that got stabbed, the one in hospital, in a coma. I love you Alfie Deyes. More than you'll ever realise. I shouldn't have gone back to Evan. Cause now you're in here and the twins are still in the basement. I don't even know if they are okay. Please wake up soon Alf, I love you. I want to live with you the twins and this baby."
"Zoë? We need to some tests on Alfie. Please go home, you must be very tired."
"I-I don't know where to go. I'm scared to go to my own house and I don't have Alfies keys..."
"We'll make a bed for you, so you can stay here."
"Thank you so so much, this means so much to me!"
"You're welcome."

Evans POV
The twins were now crying. Can't I even drink a bottle of vodka?
"Daddy!! Let us out!! They screamed."
For fuck sake. Can't they just shut up for a minute? I guess I just have to go and tell them what happens to naughty kids.
"Daddy!! Please, let us out!!"
"Don't you guys remember what happens to naughty kids?"
"..."
"Naughty kids get the same punishments as naughty mummys."

Hope you liked this. This was written by _zalfies_army_ please give it a vote and let us know im the comments what you thought of it! X