Chapter 49

Alfie pov
I was so worried about Zoe was she okay was she not I didn't know what to think. Maybe she is okay but what if she wasn't what if she was hurt.

I had to go to see if she was okay. I left the house and and drove to Zoe's.

Zoe pov
Evan please I'm begging you put that knife down I'm being serious we can have a family again and be happy together again you just need to calm down and put the knife down. I said in a calming voice but I was terrified. No I don't want you here anymore in this world I'm sick of what you did to me. Evan shouted.

Please Evan we have kids. I said scared. You think I give a fuck your were going to take them away from me. Evan shouted. That's when I was with Alfie but now I'm not I wanna be with you. I said lying. Evan went to talk then we heard a car in the driveway.

Evan looks out the window. Get upstairs. Evan says angry. What who is it. I asked. It doesn't matter get up them stairs or you will regret it. Evan said. I nodded and I had a feeling it was Alfie outside. Evan followed me upstairs and I went Into the bedroom and Evan locked the door.

Evan Pov
I want downstairs and the kids started shouting. Someone let us out daddy. Holly shouted. Shut up or I won't let you out. I shout. I then let Alfie in ten house.

Alfie pov
When I got Evans place I rang the doorbell and Evan answered the door. What are you doing here leave my family alone. Evan said. Where's Zoe. I said grabbing his tshirt.

She is upstairs with our kids it's almost their bedtime. Evan said. I want to see her. I shouted. No leave her alone she loves me she told me so. Evan said. I find that hard to believe. I laughed. You were only a one night stand for Zoe she loves me. Evan said. Oh ok it was a one night stand I didn't know that running away from you was a one night stand. I chuckled.

Can you leave my house. Evan said. I'm not leaving until I see Zoe. Evan walked away to get something and I went to go upstairs but Evan shouts get back here. Evan grabs my shirt and pulls me back. I need to see her. I said. Leave. Evan shouted squaring up to me. I squared up to him and said I'm not leaving till I see Zoe. I said.

Well that's not happening. Evan said then all of a sudden a knife went in my side. I screamed in pain. I don't think you and Zoe is going to last. Evan said laughing. I was in so much pain. I yelled in pain.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 hope you enjoyed it comment what you thought and give it a like