Chapter 23

"Uhm..."

Well, this is awkward.

Diego looked at me with a confused look.

"Can I come inside? I really need to change my clothes" I said with a small smile.

"Em yeah sure" he said letting me in.

I immediately walked to my room, closed the door and slide down against it.

"Damnit" I cursed under my breath.

Well, I actually really needed to change my clothes so I will go and do that.

Maybe I can also just put on my new lingerie, I mean I'm not leaving this room before I'm fully clothed.

I was stood there looking in the mirror at my new lingerie.

Hmm, it doesn't look that bad.

I turned around and saw a spider on my bed. Not just a spider, it was as big as a rat!

So being me, I started to scream.

"Aaahhh!!" I screamed running out of my room as fast as my legs could bare.

"What the hell is happening Clara?!" Diego yelled from the kitchen.

I ran to him and jumped on his back.

"There's a freaking spider in my room!!" I screamed clinging onto his body.

There was a silence for a couple of seconds before he began to speak.

"You are screaming because of a spider? It's a freaking spider Clara! Not a bear or something" he said.

"I'm not going in that room before that thing is out of this house!" I protested.

"I will get it away for you then. But first, can you get off my back please?" He asked.

"Oh Ehm, yeah" I said embarrassed.

Diego turned around to face me and his eyes immediately felt on my body.

Oh damnit, I forgot I was half naked.

Well done, Clara. Well done.
Note the sarcasm.

A/N: hope y'all liked this update😊I love you all