Chapter 17

One month later.

So, here we are. In my office, being busy with work.

Diego is being cold with me for the past three weeks. Andddd I don't like it.

I know what we did was wrong but he doesn't have to be so cold to me.

"Clara, bring me some black coffee" I heard him so through the intercom.

I also got an office for myself what is after all better than being with him 24/7.

Anyways... Back to the present.

"Like your heart" I muttered. "What Miss Alonso?" He asked through the intercom.

Oh shit, I didn't put off the intercom.

"Ehm nothing Mr Ramos. I'm gonna grab your coffee right now" I muttered.

I walked out of my office looking through the window of Diego's office seeing him paying attention to his phone.

I walked in the lift to the 5th floor to grab his coffee. I was making his coffee when I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around facing a blonde God. "Hey there, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said with a smile.

"H-hi. Doesn't matter" I smiled. His eyes were blue like the ocean and his blonde locks hung perfectly on his face.

"I'm Ethan by the way. I think we didn't met yet, I'm new here" he said with a smile.

"Clara. Nice to meet you" I smiled.
"What are you doing?!" His voice roared through the room...

A/N: I didn't like were this book was going to so I decided to switch it a little and write how I wanted it to be.