Chapter 18

His deep voice roared.

"Diego! Ehm.. Mr Ramos! S-sory I-I ehm" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Why were you talking with him? Huh?! Explain to me, Miss Alonso!" He roared.

I jumped a little at his voice, never knew he could be like this.

"I-I Ehm... I... I-i was making y-your coffee a-and ... Ehm... I Ehm.." I stuttered not getting anything more out.

"Miss Alonso, you come with me now. Mr Versini, you're fired" Diego said calmly.

"What?! You can't just fire him!" I blurted out.

"What, Miss Alonso? If you didn't know this yet, I'm the CEO here and I can fire who I want" he said.

"I will just take my stuff and leave then" Ethan nodded.

"You've 20 minutes, Mr Versini" Diego said.

"And you" he said looking at me.

"You should think before you say something Miss Alonso. Now, come with me" he said walking forward.

I can't stand this man anymore.

--- TIME SKIP ---

"I can't take this anymore! I can't! What is your problem?!" I shouted at Diego once we were home and I just couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Nothing" he said avoiding eye contact.

"Don't freakin lie to me! What is your problem these past weeks?! Did I do something wrong?!"

"Yes! You're you, and that's the problem! I fell for you!"

A/N:
Made some time to update for y'll!! I felt guilty for not updating so yeah. I hope you liked this update and I will try to update as much as possible these weeks as I've the half of the test week done and I have a sort of summer school, like, I'm not really good at math, so I get extra classes a whole week long for the next school year. Anyways, hope u enjoyed this chapter!