Chapter 2

"I-I'm not staring!" I snapped. "You were, and now again" he smirked.

"Ugh" I huffed. "So Doll Face, You're my new personal assistant right?" He asked.

Doll Face? Is he giving me that nick name?

"Well yeah" I said looking around. "Would like to sign this contact?" He said giving me a lot of papers.

"Do I need to sign all this?" I gasped. "No no Doll Face, just the one who's on top" he said.

I nodded signing it.

"So... What now? What's my work here?" I asked looking at him.

"You can make me a coffee if you want to" he said with a smile.

"Okay" I nodded standing up and walking to the coffee machine.

I put on the coffee machine when out of nowhere that stupid thing exploded!

"AAAH What the hell?!" I yelled jumping up and down because that damn thing scared the living life out of me.

Diego came rushing behind me. "What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"That stupid thing just exploded out of nowhere!" I said still shocked.

"Oh" he said not knowing what to say. "Hello? I could be dead right now!" I yelled at him.

"Dead? Are you serious?" He asked. Okay maybe not dead but still!

I huffed walking past him. "Hey hey" he said grabbing my waist.

"Why are you holding my waist?" I asked looking at him realizing he's very close to me...

A/N: I won't update much because I've a little hard time now and have to do a lot so... I'm sorry for that and I will try to update as much as possible. Xx