Chapter 8

The next day Diego wasn't so happy. Well, I've no idea why.

*cough cough*

"Clara?!" Diego half screamed. "Yesss?" I asked walking towards him.

"I hate you" he said still being angry with me. "Awh I love you too" I said with a innocent smile pinching his cheek.

"I thought you find me attractive, that's why you made those clauses right?" I said with a smirk.

"That was yesterday. Before you screamed in the middle of the night!" He said angry.

"Well...I think you just don't want to admit that you like me" I said with a wink blowing a kiss to him then walked away.

I love to play with him.

It's just so funny because he gets mad and all. So fun.

Later that day we got to work and we kind of ignored each other the whole day.

I met a girl named Katie who seemed pretty nice. I found out she only lives a couple of houses away.

"So, wanna hang out tonight? We can go to the club in the city!" She said excited.

"Sure" I smiled.

----TIME SKIP----

Diego and I just ate, still ignoring each other.

"I'm going out tonight with a friend" I said. "You've a friend?" He asked shocked.

"Haha very funny" I said sarcastic. "I met her today at the building. She works there too and she asked if I want to go out with her" I explained.

"No"

A/N: THERE'S COMING A NEW BOOK SOON!