Chapter 1

Clara POV

I walked in the big building. "Wow" I gasped looking around.

"Clara Alonso?" A woman asked from behind me. I turned around.

"That's me" I smiled. "Hi, you are here for Mr Ramos right?" She asked.

"Ehm yeah I got sent here" I said. "Then come with me" she smiled leading me to a big office.

"This is Mr Ramos' office. You will work here the most of the time and oh, he's a bit arrogant" she said.

"Okay" I nodded. Then her phone rang. "Yeah?... I'm coming.,, yeah okay... Bye. Sorry, I've to go" she smiled.

"Okay it was nice to meet you" I smiled. "Same" she smiled walking off.

Well here we go...

I knocked on his door. A couple of seconds waiting and I heard a heavy voice.

"Who's there?" He asked. Oh my good I'm already getting nervous of his voice.

"Ehm Clara Alonso" I said shaking a bit. "Oh come in then"he said and I opened the door.

I sighed turning around facing a... A god!

He's tall, a very well worked out body, handsome and his voice is like heaven.

I wonder how it is like when he's naked... Clara! Snap out of it!

"I'm Diego Ramos your boss, you got sent here from THC company right?" He asked looking up at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. "You don't have to stare at me like that, I know I'm hot" he winked at me.

What a... Ugh! He's hot yeah but I already can't stand that he's so arrogant.

Although it's a little attractive. My opinion, not yours.

A/N: I hope you like the idea of this book :)