Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Oh, [Y/n]!" Yumi responded and ran towards you.

'So you whispered in her ear. "Msh, shhm.." You whispered. So you did the same to Kuroo and Levy. At first Levy was surprised by your decision, but she decided to do it anyways.

"Everyone gather around!" Kuroo exclaimed, so everyone followed his instructions.

"OK. So, we're going to have a new manager." Kuroo explained what was going on.

"Huh? Who is it? Where is she?" Yaku asked raising a brow.

"OK, so she has been a very nice friend to Kuroo." You explained.

"Who is it. Just go with it!" Yamamoto asking impatiently he shouted at you by accident. "Gomen, [Y/n]." Yamamoto apologized.

"No, it's fine. So our new manager is! Levy! Well we haven't talked about this to Nekomata-sensei and coach Naoi. So I don't think it'll be final." You revealed who it is, but explained why it might not be final.

"Nope, it's fine." Nekomata-sensei said.

"Huh? Sensei! K-k-konnichiwa!" You exclaimed, scared of being scolded for being absent, for about 4 days.

"Konnichiwa [Y/n]. How are you doing?" Nekomata-sensei asked with a smirk that scared you.

"I-I-I'm doing fine!" You replied nervously.

"Oi [Y/n]-chan, relax. He ain't gonna hurt you k? Just breath. I don't want you going to the hospital again." Kuroo said worriedly, so you did what he told you and relaxed.

"So, sensei. Is it ok to have a new manager?" You asked, back to your normal self.

"Sure. I don't mind." Nekomata-sensei replied.

"Yosh! Ok, so Levy..." You said.

"WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" Everyone exclaimed, made her eyes teary that she ran  to you to hug you.

"Arigatou! [Y/n]-chan!" Levy thanked you as tears starts to flow from her eyes.

"Just remember. Everyone is welcome here." You replied.

"Oi! Are you guys OK?" Kuroo asked the two of you lying down on the floor.

"W-w-we're fine. Don't worry." You replied, and the three of you started to laugh.

"Ok, everyone, start your stretchings!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"Osu!" Everyone replied.

'While everyone was doing their stretchings. You, Yumi and Levy, filled up 24 water bottles, and got all of the towels ready.'

Thirty minutes later~

'Pittt!!' The whistle blew, and everyone took a 5 minute break. So Yumi, Levy and I, handed all of them a bottle of water, and a towel.'

"Ok, everyone. We'll end the practice right now. So everyone clean up!" Kuroo exclaimed and went of to clean the equipments as well. While the three of you (You, Levy and Yumi), on the other hand, cleaned up the used bottles and towels.

"We'll be going now!" Kuroo exclaimed as you, Levy, and Kenma, walked along with Kuroo out of the gym.

"Ano.. Levy? Can you come to my house? I need a little help on something important." You asked Levy, while Kuroo asked Kenma the same thing.

"Uhh, sure! I'll help you." Levy answered.

"Huh? Fine, I'll help." Kenma answered and raised a brow.

"OK so we'll be parting ways now! Bye!" You exclaimed waving your hands goodbye to Kuroo and Kenma.

At home ~