Chapter Fourteen- Annabeth's POV- It's beggining to feel a lot like Christmas

Hi everyone so I've been on writer's block lately and it sucks. I have some ideas but they really can't go anywhere. So, hopefully while I am writing this an idea will come to me and I will be able to write it out for you :).

**Not Edited Yet**

Melody is 3 months and 3 weeks old.

Annabeth is 8 weeks pregnant.

Christmas music was softly playing as Percy and I drove to go and get our Christmas Tree. Although it felt like we were in the North Pole itself we knew that it was getting later and later into December and we had to do this sometime. Melody was in her carseat gazing out the window, she was wearing a purple longsleeved onesie that said "Daddy and I agree that Mommy's Boss!" She had a pink jacket over it and white pants. She looked adorable, and I was so proud to be able to call her my daughter.

I smiled back at her, even though she couldn't see me as we arrived in the Christmas Tree Lot. The car bounced a little bit as we pulled into the parking lot and I prepared to get out. Once Percy got the car, I hopped out and got Melody out of her seat while Percy got the stroller from the back. I put Melody gently in the stroller (along with her carseat) and covered her up with a fluffy, pink blanket. She looked around as we walked into the lot and I smiled down at her.

The chill of cold air was making me feel as if my body was literally freezing, but it was still nice to be able to be picking out a tree for the first time as a family. We walked through the maze of trees, smiling at the other patrons around us and looked  around at the various types of trees. Tall trees, short trees, fat trees, skinny trees. So many to choose from.

Percy and I walked around for a bit, unable to decide on one and eventually we decided on a round, tall tree that looked exceptional. Percy was rocking Melody in his arms at the moment so I tapped on his shoulder and as he turned towards me, I smiled widely.

"This is the one." I say and gesture to the tree.

Percy examines it and then smiles, "It looks nice." He says. "How much is it?"

 "50 dollars," I say as I look the pricetag over, "do you want to get it?"

"Sure." He says and nods, squeezing my shoulder.

We go and find one of the workers and tell them that we're interested in this tree, after they cut it down and put a net around it, Percy then pays for it and before we know it it is on top of our car. We drove back home in a peaceful manner and I was turning back at various points to smile at my wonderful daughter.

Percy carries the tree into the house while I carry our daughter, once we're inside Dino rubs up against my leg and I smile down at him. I carry Melody into the living room, where Percy has laid the tree, still in it's netting, on the floor while he clips away at the red net enclosing the tree.

"Look Melody," I said softly and pointed to Percy. "Daddy's getting ready to set up the tree, and then we're going to decorate it."

Melody softly kicked her feet and I smiled at her, words couldn't even begin to describe how much I loved my daughter. Percy finally got the wrapping off of the tree and he set it down again, as he moved the green stand for the tree closer to him.

"Annabeth," he said. "Can you help me?"

"Sure." I say and move over to Melody's swing, which is nestled in the corner. "Let me just put Melody in her swing."

He nods as I set Melody down gently and turn her swing onto the medium level, hoping she won't fall asleep so she can be with us for one of our many Christmas traditions. I moved over to where Percy was sitting on the carpet and held the stand as he stood up and then grasped the tree. He lifted it up slowly and then set it down softly in the stand as he held onto it firmly.

"Can you screw the knobs to tighten it?" He asked and I instantly nodded and started screwing one, "thanks." he said.

I continue to make my way around the circular stand and once I am finished Percy gently tugs on the tree to make sure it's tight enough, "Okay." He says and I know I can get back into a standing position. I stand up and brush the pine needles off of my hands. "Do you think it looks crooked?" He asks.

"No." I answer and smile, "it looks perfect."

There's a knock at the door and I get up and answer it. I instantly gasp as I see the four people who stand behind it. Cailin, and three mysterious men. Cailin smirks.

"Hey Annabeth," she says. "I know you must have thought you'd gotten rid of me, but guess what? You haven't. You're about to be introduced into an entirely new world. These are my friend, Braeden, Damon and Jaxon." She steps foot inside of my house and a wave of terror rushes over me, I should've known better, but know it's too late. She's here and there's nothing I can do about it.

I did it again ;) This story is now going to be about a lot of other things than only the Chase Jackson's of course it'll still be about their family but you are about to get to know many more characters! I know some people are not huge fans of Cailin, but Percabeth is together and they're staying strong so please don't give me too much hate about it, okay? Also, in the next chapter there might be some mature content (not to mature but I feel like I shoud include this.) I haven't exactly decided completely on what's going to happen but I do have some ideas up in this brain of mine. Also, I have just celebrated my one year wattpad anniversary! I am so happy about that and I love every single one of you so much! I'm sorry for the wait and I'll try to update soon!

Love,

Meg xoxox