Chapter Six- Annabeth's P.O.V.- Wedding Bells!

Hey everyone, so by reading the chapter above you can probably infer what this chapter is going to be about, Piper's wedding. Before you get upset, let me explain. I sat at my computer for 10 minutes trying to think of something to write... but I got nothing. So, I decided to make Jason and Piper elope, so no there is no time skip. The wedding is just a bit early, Melody is still only 2 months and 1 week old, this chapter will probably be very long, so be prepared for a lot of reading! Also I just got 100 reads so thank you to everyone who is reading and voting for my story! Here it goes...

(Also credit for the wedding ceremony information goes to http://christianity.about.com/od/christianweddingelements/a/weddingoutline.htm)

Also, follow me on instagram for daily photos and updates! My username is Meglovestvd here's your chapter!

Everything was hectic, and when I said hectic I meant really hectic. Six days ago, Piper had informed me that Jason and her were getting eloped, they were still having a ceremony but, she totally understood if we couldn't make it on such short notice. But, of course I wasn't going to miss my best friends wedding, so for the past few days I had been scheduling hair appointments, finding a dress for myself and Melody, and helping Percy choose a suit. With only three hours until her wedding, things were even crazier and we were both trying to take care of Melody, while getting ready ourselves.

I had gotten my hair done, earlier this morning and I was being very careful as I quickly manevured around our medium sized home. Percy had been watching Melody while I was getting dressed and I was now if my full attire. Piper was a life saver, because the dress she had chosen for the maid of honor was flowy, and in no way was it tight. Being only two months postpartum, I still had a bit of a bump and wasn't back in my pre-pregnancy state, which I desperately wanted back. The dress was strapless, and blue and went down past my feet, not showing a centimeter of my shoes, which I was thankful for.

I hurried into the living room, where Percy was making funny faces to Melody as she laughed and cooed. I walked over to the recliner, where they sat and smiled at Percy.

"Hey," I said softly. "I can take her, and you can go get ready."

"Okay" Percy said and handed our daughter to me. He flashed me a smile, and then walked off into our room to get ready, I carried Melody into the nursery.

I walk over to the changing table, and gently set her down. I peeled her pink sleeper off of her tiny body, and then changed her wet diaper. She sat patiently for the entire time, which was rare. I smiled at her as I picked her up and walked over to the closet with her, where we stored her dresses.

I opened the door and peered inside, hoping to find something that she could wear. I ended up picking out a light pink dress, with sleeves that didn't even touch the shoulder. She looked adorable and I knew that even though we wouldn't match when we walked down the aisle, at least our entire family would be together. And that was all that mattered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As we rode over to the outdoor gardens where Piper would be married, I started to get even more excited than I had been before. Piper was going to be married! I was going to be her maid of honor, and this was all really happening. It wasn't a dream, it was all real and it felt amazing.

We arrived at the garden, and I saw instantly how beautiful it was. There was a small house, where the reception would be, and where everyone was getting ready and then I saw the area where Piper would be getting married. It was beautiful. There was a path that was made of stones and it led to an area that was surrounded by elegant white chairs that lined the gorgeous aisle. The aisle no longer had stones and was just lush green grass, it led to an arch that was covered in red roses, and I knew that Piper had chosen the perfect place to get married.