Chapter Four- Annabeth's P.O.V.- Any other day... (Contest Open!)

********IF YOU NORMALLY SKIP OVER MY AUTHORS NOTES, PLEASE READ THIS ONE THERE IS SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!! PLEASE DO NOT SKIP OVER THE ITALIC PRINT (MY AUTHORS NOTE) HERE IT IS!!!**********

Hey everyone! The last chapter I uploaded was 5 pages, so I'm not sure how long this one will be; but I'm going to try and make it as long as possible! Also, Becoming A Family just got 5,500 reads on Wattpad!! Wow, I know that there are authors with much more than that, but it's a huge accomplishment for me and I want to thank every single one of you! So I've decided to have a "contest" for all of you and everyone's a winner! It's not the most exciting thing but I've decided to make one! Here are the rules/guidelines.

What enables you to praticipate?

1. You must be a "fan" or a "follower" to participate (if you're not a fan/follower and you want to participate,  just go to my profile page and click the orange button.)

2. You must vote for this chapter (Chapter 4.)

What is the contest?

The "contest" is going to be simply this, if you want to get mentioned in a Youtube video (which will be on my Channel: Meg Somerhalder) comment a question below. All questions will be included in the video, and I will pick my 5 favorite (The ones that I think are the most creative or the most interesting) and those people will get followed by me, a chapter of The Chase Jackson Diaries dedicated to them, and a mention in my chapter. The question that is my favorite (most creative/interesting) will get to make a character for my fan-fiction, and will get all of the other rewards.

You can comment as many times as you want, with as many questions as you want. I will not be making the video unless I have at least 10 questions by October 31, 2013. That gives everyone about a month to comment all of the questions you want :). The video should be posted by October 31, 2013 and I will post a link on Wattpad when I have it out. I will answer the questions in the video, along with a shout out to your Wattpad account, so in your comment don't forget to either put your first name only or if you prefer the shout out to go to your Wattpad account just tell me that in the comment. (*Note: if you have more than one comment posted, please put this information in every comment you post*)Also comments only on this chapter will be included in the chapter, and I will be reading out the entire comment. (If you want any shoutouts to be included, etc...) But anything anapropriate will not be included and the comment will be deleted immediatly!!!

I know this was a very long author's note, but I needed to give you this information, and here is your chapter, Enjoy!!

P.S.-- To the side there is a picture of Melody's dress if you are interested.

The fact that Melody was 1 month and 3 weeks old was unbelievable, she had gotten so much bigger and it was insane! I didn't want her to grow up, atleast not yet. But, every day she seemed to discover something new, and it was all coming too fast.

I was sitting on the carpet with her, while she was on her playmat with Percy at work and she was dressed in an adorable jumper. The jumper, was turquiose and had two owls on it, under the jumper there was a white long sleeved onesie with a grey design on it, even though it was only September (Almost October), it was already getting cool outside and I felt like Melody needed all of the protection she could get from the cold.

"Hi sweetie," I cooed as she looked up at me with her adorable gaze, I held out her pink teddy bear that sung out to her and she managed to hold onto the small thing with joy. I pressed a button so it would sing, and she squealed with joy.