Chapter 12- Annabeth's POV- Till Death Do us Part

Hey everyone! It's Meg here and really today there is no author note! So I will talk to you at the end of the chapter!!

Melody is 3 months and 1 week old.

Annabeth is 6 weeks pregnant.

 I stared with shock at Cailin as she looked around the room slowly, as if trying to take in everything.

"What are you doing here?" I blurt out quickly, "how did you find me?"

She smiles and turns to me. "Have you really not caught on yet Annabeth?" She says and sighs afterwords, "I'm a Godess."

Shock fills my body once she says this, is it even possible? And then fear consumes me. If she's a Godess it means she's stronger than me, faster than me and if she wants to hurt me she will be able to get the job done. I instantly make my way over to the crib where my daughter is sleeping in a protective way, knowing I will die before I let anything happen to her.

"Why are you here." I demand, suddenly wishing that Percy was here.

"Well," she says softly, "I want Percy and I will have him but you keep on getting in the way."

"What?" I rush out, "you have him. I saw your messages and I know he's been cheating on me with you. I'm not clueless. So, yes then maybe he is yours after all." I say with disgust. I absolutely hate Cailin.

"I wish." She says, "what he pretends to feel for me is not true he's only doing it because I threatened your life once, and when he did not listen I almost did kill you apparently he learned his lesson."

And then it all comes to me. Back when I was pregnant with Melody, when she tried to kill me. Was she doing that because Percy wouldn't drop me for her? It all made sense and I felt like a terrible person for leaving Percy. I had to find him. I walked over to the crib and leaned, down about to pick my daughter up when Cailin grabbed the back of my shirt, restraining me.

"I don't think so." She muttered, "I was telling you this to try to make you stay away from him not to make you run back to him."

"You have no control over my life, Cailin." I say bravely.

"You're incredibly stupid if you actually think that." She said and smirked as I picked up Melody and then grabbing the small diaper bag I always kept in my car. She quickly grabbed onto my arm. "I wouldn't" she warned.

"I would." I said and although I knew a look of shock was probably stamped on her face, I stepped out of the hotel room and I didn't think twice about it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I drove home in silence and fear, Melody was safe and sound asleep but I kept on checking to see if Cailin or anyone was following me. I was second guessing myself wondering if I should have listened to Cailin. Wondering if I would regret what I had chosen to do later on. But, I had to see Percy no matter what the consequences. I had to tell my husband that I still loved him and that I would never leave him again and that I was sorry for leaving him. 

I finally was at our house once again and I quietly got Melody out of the car and using my keys I went back inside our home. I heard papers shuffling  and then I heard soft footsteps which I assumed were Percy's.

"Hello?" I heard his voice call out and I was instantly relieved.

He entered the room and I softly put Melody's carrier on the floor and his face was instantly full of passion and love when he saw me.

"Annabeth" he gasped as if he thought that he would never see me again.

I ran into his arms and he embraced me strongly and before we knew it we were both in tears. There was no inspirational music playing in the background like in the movies, it was just a true loving reuinion and Percy and I were both so happy. I held onto him like I was holding onto life itself and he did the same. Tears were streaming down my cheeks but I didn't even care, all that mattered was that I was finally back in Percy's arms again and he was in mine. He kissed me tenderly and then he stared into my eyes, his loving gaze piercing through mine.

"Why did you come back?" He asked.

"Cailin told me everything." I said.

"I love you so much, Annabeth." He says softly. "I'm so sorry for keeping everything a secret from you I should have told you."

"You were trying to protect me." I simply say and he pulls me back into his arms and kisses my forehead softly.

"You could have just left me, started over, found someone new. And built a new life for Melody and you without me. Why did you come back?" He says and I know he wants an honest and in depth answer.

"Percy, I love you. 'Till Death Do us Part', remember?" I said, so  many emotions filling my voice.

"Till Death Do us Part," he says simply and then everything in the world is right again. Except that Cailin the Psycho Godess is still out there.

Hey everyone! What do you think, first non cliff hanger! And a Percabeth reunion! Yay! So, I literally spent the entire day on this chapter (Quickly hides The Vampire Diaries) okay, so maybe I didn't spend the entire day on it but I spent most of it! Yes, Cailin the Psycho-Crazy Godess is on the loose but that doesn't mean that's all my book is going to be about now! This story is still about Family!! I really have nothing else to say and I'm exhausted so here's your question.

Q: What do you think of This Chapter?

1. OMG, yay! Percabeth's back together (does a happy dance) but Cailin must die! I loved the chapter!

2. Ehh it was okay I wish you had made the Percabeth reunion better though.

3. Ugh... I hate Percabeth why are they back together? (me: why are you even here?)

4. UGH I HATE THIS BOOK. I HATE YOU. (me: Gees sorry, take a chill pill.)

Okay everyone! That's it for now! I'll talk to you later!! Don't forget to comment/fan/vote!! Love you guys!

:)Meg