Chapter Nine- Annabeth's P.O.V.- Terrifying but Joyous

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since an update so before I begin writing the actual chapter I'm going to tell you my plan for the next chapter, and feel free to leave any opinions in the comments below :). So, In the next chapter of The Chase Jackson Diaries it will be the Halloween Chapter!! I am so excited to write this and I've been looking forward to it for a very long time! I don't know what Melody's costume will be yer but I will know by the Halloween Chapter. This does not mean that the chapter will be up on Halloween but I will try to either get it up a little past Halloween or a bit early :). I will try to make the chapter as long as possible :). Also, for now on below Melody's age in bold there will be a short summary of what she's up to this month (in this chapter she's finally 3 months old!) I will go ahead and give you your chapter :) I'll talk to you again at the end of the chapter! Also, I wrote this Author's note really early so yes, I know it's past Halloween and my Halloween chapter is not up!!! I'm so sorry and I will try to get that up soon!!!

Melody is Three Months Old

These days, your little one is likely to stay awake for longer stretches (he's got stuff to do now!) and start to engage with you in hilarious new ways (i.e., noises, giggles, and finger play). Be Careful about baby safety — he's still pretty teeny and vulnerable to a host of serious injuries including shaken-baby syndrome. Hold off on the horseplay for now and focus on cuddles for a while longer.

Also to the side is the new baby that I have casted as Melody- Her name is Emilia and she is Anna Saccone's daughter. Also I've casted Annabeth as Anna Saccone in this Fan Fiction :).

(Information from www.whattoexpect.com)

I was sitting in Melody's glider in the nursery just rocking back and forth thinking about things. In only two weeks, we would be moving into our new home, and although I would miss our old home immensely I couldn't wait to have more space! I had been feeling nauseous and light headed today, so Percy was watching Melody in the other room, and I was just relaxing. I thought about my beautiful daughter and how much I loved her- I couldn't believe that she was already 3 months old. As this thought came to my mind- I suddenly realized that I had to go to the bathroom, bad. I sighed, got out of the comfterable seat, and walked towards the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and noticed that Dino, had been in here and he had peed on the floor. Great, just great. The cats litter box was in the hallway, why not use it? I grabbed a paper towel from beside the sink and wiped it up, sighing afterwords. I then reached in the cabinet, below the sink and pulled out the Air Freshner, spraying it over the area that had been infected. As I put the spray back, I noticed a box of untouched maxi-pads, and then I realized something that made time stand still. My period was a week late.

I gasped even though I knew there was a chance that I was just over reacting. But, was it possible? Could I be pregnant? It felt like the room around me was spinning.... this cannot be happening. Not now. Melody was barely three months old, I wasn't ready to become a mom of two. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and held my head in my hands. Melody had been born just three months ago, I knew my cycle would be a little abnormal, I thought to myself There's no need to take a pregnancy test; not now. If I was pregnant it could be a false negative. If my period was still late next week, then I would take one.

I got up off of the cool surface and walked out of the bathroom, trying to hide my anxiety and praying that Percy wouldn't notice. I strutted into the living room and forced a fake smile across my face, I then walked over to where Percy sat on our couch with Melody; and I plopped down beside him. I smiled at my daughter, in Percy's arms as he cooed at her playfully, barely noticing me. Melody was dressed in a long sleeved light blue onesie that had small white dots scattered around it, in the middle of it there was a pink bird, she had on a pair of jeggings and a pair of pink shoes with a flower on the toe as well. She was adorable, my daughter was a natrual beauty.