[2] kuroo tetsuro

Zacznij od początku

The next morning, I woke up and felt incredibly worse than last night. I woke up in the middle of my sleep last night and, I felt better but right now... I'm nowhere near 'okay.'

Because the school nurse suggested that I should go to the hospital and get checked up, my mom brought me there. She's currently talking to the doctor and I got admitted, they suspected Dengue which can be deadly so I had to.

"Dengue? Isn't that dangerous?" I informed Yumi since I wanted at least one of my friends know that I'm here. 

"I'll drop by. Kenma overheard the convo and said he'd come too, even Yamamoto.. and Lev. Yaku simply said that you should rest and he'll check up on you once he can.. Just because I'm on speakerphone, doesn't mean you all have to eavesdrop!"

"Thanks.. I have to go, my head is banging." She chuckled and hung up.

With my head throbbing like someone hit me with a sledgehammer, I fell asleep because I forced myself to sleep. I hate getting sick like this, I love sleeping but being bedridden... I hate the feeling of being sick, I sometimes think that I'd die suddenly.

I don't know how I can still think of him in my sleep but, he's really the only thing I could think of aside from going home. I just wish that whatever's currently happening between us, and with.. yesterday, the way he acted.. I hope it wasn't just for last night.

Ugh, I hate the smell of the hospital. The odor just makes me feel like I'm going to be taken away by the grim reaper any minute now. A very good reason to find a solution to this fever of mine, I hate the smell it makes me feel worse than I already feel.

I'm really praying that I don't have Dengue, fever is acceptable but that isn't. I don't even remember getting bitten by a mosquito so I really am clueless of where the hell I got it. If I got bitten then I must've been sleeping at that time.

Things I hate being sick is the uncertainty of whether I would like to have my blanket on or not. I always contemplate over that matter. I would kick my blanket off me but then the cold air would hit my skin and I'd shiver, but when I cover myself it's hot as hell.

Aside from that, I've said it already but.. being unable to breathe through my nose scares me more than anything in this world--when it comes to being sick. Breathing through my mouth is very uncomfortable.

I slowly open my eyes as I felt the edge of the bed sink, it's mom. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "They're getting the results, we got your blood earlier.. remember?" I nod a little, earning a kiss once more. Hours passed already..

"Will I be fine soon?" She nodded and pulled me up to lean on the pillows behind me. "My friends will be coming over.."

"We're already here!" The door sprung open, revealing Yumi and the pudding head, with a tall silver-haired boy and the mohawk. "You look awful.." She went to me and gave me a tight hug.

"(Y/n)-san, training is boring without you!" Yamamoto hit Lev hard on the head and mom just awkwardly laughed at us.

"I'll go home and get clothes for the both of us. You'll be staying here for three days the longest." I pout and nod. "I'll be back, do you want porridge?" I nod again and she kissed my forehead before leaving.

The boys got a chair and Yumi sat beside me on the bed. I told her not to but she's really stubborn. They brought me an apple and Lev went out to get it washed. I haven't eaten anything yet.. but I don't feel hungry.

I looked at the three of them and wondered, where is he? He must've heard the conversation, right? Or maybe he doesn't care at all? I want to know but I'm really shy, it's embarrassing.