[2] kuroo tetsuro

Start from the beginning

"You're always so hard on yourself.." He place his palm on my forehead, letting out a sigh. "You should've stayed at home. Idiot.." He kissed my forehead and gently nuzzled my nose.

I thought that he stood to completely leave me on my own but he came back and I felt a wet towel on my forehead. I sit up and tried breathing but my nose is so clogged, I feel like I'm suffocating.

He got the towel and let me rest my head on his shoulder. I snuggle closer until I was comfortable. He brushed my hair and pat my back, it didn't unclog my nose but it helped me calm down. I always panic whenever I have trouble breathing.

When I'm already half-asleep, he laid me on the bed again. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and placed the towel there. "Rest.." He said something else, and he even kissed me somewhere.

I don't really know but my heart raced when that happened.

What did he do that made my heart race in my sleep? It's weird how I would always seem like a weirdo whenever it concerns him or when things are about him. Maybe it's because I like.. him? Do I?

I really wish I'd be okay now, a few hours of rest can help me, right? I really want to be okay, I want to be in class and listen to the discussions. I don't want to miss any quiz, they don't let the absent ones take it!

I wonder what's going on in class right now.. are they having activities? A quiz? Spelling quiz? Maybe the Kanji practice? I really want to be there for practicing the kanjis! Mom laughed at me for being unable to read the bottle at home.

When I felt worse, I woke up. I assume that hours had passed, the sunlight's pretty orange. It's probably around 5 PM. I sit up and noticed that the school nurse is checking on me. I bow my head slightly and he smiled.

"You're finally awake, your boyfriend dropped by whenever he had the chance." He said and I just stared at him. Boyfriend? "Messy black hair? Height is about 180cm?" Oh, Kuroo.

"H-He's not my boyfriend but uhm.. T-Thanks for letting me know." He nodded, a small smile forming on his face. What is he thinking of? "H-How am I?"

"You're quite peculiar.. you should be fine after a few hours of rest but your temperature's still 38 degrees. Did you drink your medicine before coming here?" I nod and he sighed in confusion. "The medicine isn't effective.. I'll give you this." He gave me a pill and a glass of water.

"Will I be fine by tomorrow?"

"If the medicine that I gave you works then you will be fine. But, if later around whatever time at night, if your temperature won't be back to normal then I recommend seeing a doctor." I nod and he gave me a packet of the pills. "Drink one if ever you wake up in the middle of the night."

"Thank you."

I messaged my mom and asked her to come over to bring me home. She arrived a few minutes later and I even met Kuroo outside. I didn't have the strength to keep talking so he just offered to help get me into the car.

Just how are we? Are we even still fighting or what?

I got home and ate dinner, I still don't have an appetite. I take a quick hot bath, having my mom help bring me to my room. It's really hard to get myself on my feet without losing balance every other second.

I fell asleep right away which I'm thankful for, my eyes were burning. I really hope I'll be fine tomorrow, I don't want to be absent for days. I wonder if some friends are worrying about me, is he worried?