Chapter Nine

Trevor came over shortly later on with his eyes beaming as he handed over the paper to Karissa that had showed the test results. Karissa did the same as she got tested herself so they could both be honest with each other. It turns out, they were both clear of STD's and it made Karissa happy knowing he was willing to take that step so they both could be cautious. He had slept with a few women whereas Marcus was the only guy she ever had slept with. Trevor was soon going to be her second.
    "Well baby, looks like we are both clear...shall we get it on? I've brought condoms!" He says to her taking out a condom out of his jean pocket. "As much as I want to do this Trevor, I'm scared we are taking this too fast.", "Look, I know it's been a month since we have known each other but we should be exploring each other by getting to know each other's bodies. That's what it means to have a relationship with someone babe, let me experience that with you!". Before Karissa could say anything, Trevor gave her a big smooch on the lips holding her face with both of his hands on each side. It didn't take long for Karissa's mind to respond back to Trevor's as they both started making out and Trevor picked her up and started to carry her to her bedroom. He gently prompt her down and was quickly hovering over her.
    One of Karissa's fingers was running gently through his wavy dirty blonde hair. The two locked eyes and Karissa could see what was about to happen, she didn't have the courage to stop him as she was getting turned on and the words were unable to come out of her mouth. Trevor quickly took his shirt off and was taking Karissa's jeans off but she immediately grabbed both of his hands and begged him to stop. "Please...I can't do this...there is something you should know and before you can say anything, for what I am about to tell you, is going to make you want to run so you better put your shirt back on and leave me".
    "What'd you talking about Karissa? You know everything about me and I know everything about you. Nothing you can say or do is going to make me leave this room okay?", "How do I know that you just might not do that Trevor. As my best friend and boyfriend, I need to tell you this in order for us to have sex.", "Well, I thought you said you aren't a virgin", "No-no not that, I am not a virgin but I am not against sex either...I can't spit it out because you will stop loving me". "Spit it out Karissa, you're starting to scare me...".
    The next thing he knows, Karissa gets off the bed, she stands right in front of him and pulls down her jeans until it hits the floor. The look on Trevor's face was a shocking one with his jaw opened and his eyes winking fast as if though he couldn't believe what he is seeing in front of him.
    Karissa looks down at the floor, closing her eyes and started to break down in tears. "I'm so sorry..." she says to him, "You may leave now since we can't do this.".
    What surprised her the most is she had felt her body against his and could feel his hand rubbing against her back as if though he is comforting her in a way she has never been comforted before. She cries on his shoulder and he comforts her more until he says, "Hush my baby, everything is going to be okay", "I don't care how bad they look, you're still beautiful to me my love." The pair locked eyes once more and started to make out again. The two eventually have sex and both fell asleep in each other arms as if though there was no recollection. But to Karissa, that moment is still there. Holy shit, I can't believe I showed it to someone and he took it very well...way better than I thought...