💠 I will //part 2// 💠

💮

Meanwhile back at the party

"WHEEEEREEE?!" a panicked Yamraiha yells, Spartos struggling to hold her back.

"Miss Yamuraiha, please calm do-"

"SHUT UP, TOMATO HAIR! WHERE'S (Y/N)?!"

The blue haired woman continues to tell nonsense while trying to free herself from Spartos, who continues to fight the magician so she doesn't kill someone.

Pisti breaks down, laughing hysterically at the two.

"Haha! Toma- to....(Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU!? I WANT TO EAT APPLE PIE!!" the petite girl whines, bursting into tears.

"HEY, IDIOT! SHUT UP, WOULD YOU?!" complains a drunk Sharrkan, already tired of the bluenette magician screaming like a crazy mom.

Unfortunately, but logically, what Sharrkan said only flipped the rage-mode switch inside Yamraiha's mind, causing her to immediately throw Spartos to the ground.

"THE F*CK DID YOU SAY?! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU! JUST WAIT AND I'LL TURN YOU INTO PULP YOU SWORD IDIOT!!" the blue haired yells, jumping and landing a kick right in the heliohapt prince's face.

"YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN!" screams Sharrkan as he pulls from Yamuraiha's hair, owning a loud screeching from the magician.

Drakon rushes and restrains Yamraiha while Hinahoho restrains Sharrkan, both Aladdin and Alibaba running to their respective teacher and try to calm them down.

Sinbad looks at the chaos with wide surprised eyes, sweat dropping.

The purplette shrugs, deciding to ignore the war that seems to have broken loose in the party before he goes back to his place, which is filled with woman, of course.

-Back to you, reader-chan-

You walk back with Ja'far, talking about how the party had been going before he left.

"DIEEEEEE!"

The two of you freeze at the loud battle cry, which seemed to be from a certain friend of yours:

"Yamraiha" the former assassin and you say in unison, exchanging a concerned look before running towards the source.

It doesn't take long before you arrive the former party, recently transformed into war zone.

With either horror or disbelief, you watch as some of the surrounding plants catch on fire, the oil lamps used to decorate the surroundings thrown carelessly in random directions. Food covering the floor.

Alibaba lays in the ground, unconscious, while Aladdin and Morgiana kneel down by his side and poke him with a fork.

Princess Kougyoku walks by Sinbad's side, both pretending not to notice the chaos as they talk.

Pisti clinged to Spartos, crying her eyes out while the red haired seems to be in pain.

Hinahoho and Drakon are nowhere to be found, most likely because they ran away back to their families.

Despite the already messed up surroundings, in the middle of it all stand two people, an enraged Yamraiha and an equally pissed off Sharrkan, the heliohapt prince pulling blue locks while the magician bites his arm.

Ja'far and you two stand there, frozen in horror at the scene displaying before your eyes.

Once Yamraiha takes notice of you her eyes widen, soon narrowing in determination.

"GET OUT OF MY WAAAY!!!!" she yells, getting ahold of her staff and using it to, rather harshly, smack Sharrkan in the head.

The tan skinned whinces in pain, dropping to the floor as the bluenette takes the opportunity to run up to you and engulf you in a hug.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"H-hu?"

"I looked for you e-everywhere but I couldn't find you so I thought you had left Sindria" the magician sobs, clearly affected by the alcohol but also genuinely upset.

"I'm sorry I worried yo-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!" at the sound of the familiar voice you turn around, spotting Pisti as she runs up to you.

The small blond crashes against you with a hug.

"I want apple pieeee!" she cries.

//She's drunk// you thought immediately.

"I'll bake you one tomorrow"

"Yaaaayy~!" the Arthemyran princess cooes childishly before dropping asleep.

"What a child, let's go, (y/n)!" Yamraiha complains, dragging you by the hand before noticing Ja'far, who was currently scolding Sin for not doing anything about the war that had taken place.

The magician smirks, dragging you fastly.

"Y-Yam! I'm going to fall!!" you screech, almost tripping multiple times.

The bluenette pays no attention to your complain, catapulting you -- owning a loud screech from you-- towards Ja'far, who swiftly catches you and helps you back on your feet.

"There you go, Ja'far! Get her back to her room! I will help with the rest down here" says Yamraiha while smiling at you both.

The albino hesitates for a moment and then nods.

"Let's go, (y/n)" he says, the two of you walking back to the palace.

The walk to your room was silent, but it wasn't awkward, just a comfortable silence between the two of you.

When finally reaching your room you turn around in your heels, flashing Ja'far a smile.

"Thank you for accompanying me, and for everything else"

"Think nothing of it" he replies, smiling back.

You fail to fight down the urge to blush, a light shade of pink dusting your face, which doesn't go unnoticed by the former assassin who blushes back.

"H-hey, (y/n), I already told you I like you... but I never got an answer"

You momentarily look up at him, your eyes soon landing back on the floor.

"I like you too"

Immediately, his face lights up crimson, looking at you in surprise.

"I see, I'm glad" he smiles, leaning closer to you.

Feeling a soft kiss being planted in your cheek, you can't help but turn a million shades of red before smiling.

"Good night, (y/n), I'm glad you are back" the whitenette smiles, turning around before walking away.

You slam the door of your room shut, a bright smile plastered in your face the whole night.

💮