Chapter Two*

It's been 6 months since I've been here. Luffy and I are almost in seperable. Ace and I are good friends but............Luffy?.......................He's getting there.

MONTH 1

"ACE!!!! CHOTTO MATTE! ACE!"

Saved him from a rolling tree.

Ace and I started talking more.

MONTH 2

"ACE!!!!!!! I WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!"

Saved Luffy from alligators.

Ace and I get diner for everyone.

MONTH 3

"ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!"

Saved him from a large snake.

Ace and I take naps together.

MONTH 4

" SLOW DOWN ACE!!!!!!!"

Saved Luffy from falling off a cliff.

Ace and I sometimes fight each other.

MONTH 5

"ACE!!!!!!!!!! CHOTTO MATTE!!!!!!!"

Saved Luffy from a pack of wolves.

I didn't speak to Ace that month.

PRESENT MONTH 6

"ACE!!!!!!! I'M COMING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sighed as I stood from my tree. This is crazy. How long has he been doing this? He did say he came here 2 months before me........so that means..............8 MONTHS!!!

I shook my head and continued to follow them to make sure Luffy doesn't get hurt to badly. I jumped from tree to tree. Sometimes running on the forest floor. I stopped when I heard a growl. I looked behind me to see Tom. The tiger I fought. I smiled and walked up to him. He lowed his head and I scratched under his chin. He Purred loudly and I started to slightly vibrate. I laughed and looked in his charcoal eyes.

"Hi Tom. Can I ride on your back? I have to watch out for my brother so he doesn't get hurt to badly."

He nodded his large head and lowered his body. I climbed onto his back and laid on his head. He started to trot and I started petting his soft fur. I sensed a few people ahead and stroked his left ear twice telling him to stop. He did and I slid off of his back. I crouched low to the ground and looked through some bushes. My eyes widened when I saw Luffy being held up by 4 large men.

"Tell me. Do you know these two kids? Maybe friends of yours?"

I sweat dropped when Luffy lied so badly. I moved my knife I swiped from one of the bandits from my arm to my thigh. I put my hair in two braids and moved out of the bushes. Sigh. Girly girl mode....Activate. I put on a huge smile.

"Luffy! Mom said that you have to come home now!"

They looked at me and I could sense ace and someone else watching us. 

'Tch. if your here do something!'

The large man holding Luffy looked at me and I looked at him. Luffy stared at me with wide eyes.

"Who are you runt."

My eyebrow twitched but I pouted. I raised my hand in a peace sign and stuck my tongue out.

"My names Monkey D. Amy! I'm going to be the pirate queen!"

It was quiet before Luffy exploded.