IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

Hello everyone! You'd never thought if come back to this book, huh? Haha, but I have. I just wanted to say some important things. Please do read, and not skip this.

Anyways, as you know I made a sequel to this story, The Innocent Cat. Well, I am happy to say that I've completed the story after approximately a year of writing it. I'm so happy that I got to write this story and the sequel. I've gotten much support and hopefully you enjoyed both. However, if you haven't read the sequel, please read it. There are lots of important information you can get out of it, such as Nikki's past.

Now, I'd like to thank everyone who read both of those stories since I've gotten over 15.3k reads in this book. (At the time writing it) and over 2.2k reads for The Innocent Cat (at this point of writing this). So thank you all sooooooooo much. I'm glad that you all enjoyed the stories and I know I did too!

Now for the news you've all been waiting for. I have officially made another story, but this time, it's a crossover of Fruits Basket (plus Ash, Katy, and Nikki) and Ouran High School Host club. I'm hoping you all will read it because I'm sure it'll be amazing. Plus, my writing has advanced throughout the months of writing. So thank you school. (The only reason I'm proud for going to school)

Anyways, thank you all so much and hopefully I'll be seeing you all in my next story titled, The Hidden Secrets.

~Nicoletta 🐱