Half Chapter: Katy's Randomness

Hey guys, I'm gonna return to the real story in the next chapter, but I wanted to make a half chapter because of Amber. Anyways this part takes place right after Nikki and Kyo go out for a "walk" So please enjoy the chapter. Oh and the title explains it all!

Katy's P.O.V.

"There!" I said after I stuck my last poster of Nick Jonas on my— I mean me and my sisters room. I hate sharing a room, especially with Ash. But Nikki is alright, she hardly talks though. To me at least. Kinda think about it, where is Nikki? She always wonders off somewhere with Kyo, but they literally never tell us; everyone in this house, where they're going.

"Katy have you seen my— OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROOM!?" Ash yelled. She looked at every single poster of Nick Jonas I had on the walls, then she totally lost it. "What have you done?! I hate Nick Jonas! I don't want to step into this room and look at an American pop singer who can't even sing?!"

"You have no sense of music!" I spat back.

"You have no life!" Ash then tackled me to the floor and then we began rolling around and yelling at each other. At that moment Tohru walked through the door and had a surprised expression on her face.

"Um sorry about me and Ash. This sorta thing happens to us once and awhile." I said sheepishly.

"Oh um," Tohru looked at me then the entire room noticing my Nick Jonas pictures. "I can see that you love this American pop singer."

Right now I just wanna yell at her face and say, you know he has a name! But that would be considered rude. I didn't want to hurt her fragile heart. "Um yeah, I'm obsessed with him. Same with Ariana Grande. Hehe."

Ash looked at me with a weird face, then left the room. Tohru continued to look at all of the posters that were on my wall. I bet if Nikki sees this she's gonna freak! I'd like to see that.

"Anyways, I better go downstairs. I just came up here to check if you two were alright. But.....um yeah." Tohru waved goodbye and left the room, sliding the door shut behind her.

I grabbed my phone, that I bought with Ash's money (😅) then checked all of my social status. Noting good! I then looked at the time and it was 5:55. I then looked outside and saw the sun setting. Great, the day is almost over, but I looks like it's about to rain. Wherever Nikki and Kyo are they better return home soon or else they'll get stuck in the rain, which it would be hilarious seeing two cats drenched in rain water. Classic. But I do feel bad for Nikki because he's afraid of thunder and one time during a storm she wouldn't eat a single crumb, and it was raining for the whole day. I found that quite scary because if the storm continued any longer then she would've starved herself to death.

I shook my head to get rid of that memory. I looked over at my stuffed animal unicorn that I did not steal from a helpless child. Okay maybe I did, but I'm not a bad person! Honest! I love unicorns so much that I'll do anything to get my hands on one. I hope the lady doesn't find me, though I am a girl with unusual pink hair so what are the odds? I grabbed "my" unicorn and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I found Ash snacking on some chocolate, sitting on the couch. Then I heard knocking coming from the front door. Oh maybe Nikki and Kyo are here. Finally, I haven't seen them in like 5 billion years or something.

"I'll get it!" I called out to everyone, then I walked over to the front door and slid it open. "Nikki, Kyo where the hell have you to been." I said once I slid open the door. Unfortunately it wasn't Nikki nor Kyo, but I talk lady holding a umbrella over her head. "I'm sorry but I don't want to donate to charity today, how about you come back never, deal?" At that moment I was about to shut the door until she stopped it with her hand, then glared at me. "Like I said before, I don't want to donate to charity!"

"You stole my daughters unicorn and ran away like nothing happened." The women said with a solemn tone.

"What a unicorn? I never stole anything before! Heh heh. Anyways I've better be going, and I hate unicorns so yeah." I hope she believed that.

"I remember you with that unnatural pink hair, and it's right behind your back." Oh she's good. "Now hand it before I call the cops."

"Hold on a second! I didn't mean to take the unicorn, it's just it wanted to have a tea party with it, right Mr. Unicorn?" I lied.

"Give it to me now." Her voice seemed to be rising as her patience faded. Then a little girl from behind her peeked out with her small brown eyes looking at mine. She looked like she was gonna burst into tears at any moment.

"Look-." I was about to say until she slapped me with her purse. "Oh it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get woman!" I pulled up my sleeves then tackled her to the ground. Mud puddles were everywhere and most of it ended up on our clothing while we were pushing and shoving each other onto the ground. Damn this women is violent! I looked over at the little girl and she was crying like it was the end of the world. She ran inside the house, while I continued to— oh what the heck, I'm gonna comfort the child. I left the child's mom on the wet ground then rushed inside.

"Ash!" I called out. "Where are you!"

"The living room." She responded with her mouth full of food. I found the little girl under the table and picked her up. I brought her to the living room where Ash was sitting on the couch eating chocolate.

"Take care of the child. I'm gonna find a place to put her mom." I placed the little girl down the walked back outside.

"So what's your name little girl?" Ash questioned.

"Mimi." answered the little girl.

"Why hello there Mimi, don't tell anyone but here's some chocolate." Ash said and handed her a box filled with different kinds of chocolate. Then they sat on the couch eating chocolate and watching anime, but Ash and I were still unsure where Kyo and Nikki were. After all, what would two cats do in the rain?

Finally I have finished the half chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and soon I'll begin writing the next chapter which I hope you all our excited for. ^^ Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter of The Second Cat!

~Nicoletta