I ask a question, my answer is Sohma

Like I said in the chapter before, I'll show you a picture of Katy. This is how she looks right now, but just imagine this girl a bit more hyper and jumpy. That's Katy for you. The characteristics of Ash, Nikki, and Katy, are how they react in reality. I'm Nikki, AKA Nicoletta, my friend Ash is Ash, and Katy is Katy. But the three of us love Fruits Basket so this is why I made this book, and in real life Kyo is my favorite character, so that's why I made this book, for Kyo to have love. Enjoy~

"Hello." The guy said and smiled. "My name is Akito. Akito Sohma. May I ask who you three may be?"

"I-I'm Nikki, this is Katy, and t-that's Ash." I said fearfully.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, but I didn't believe him.

He told us to sit down and so we did. Katy was excited and a little bit of Ash, but still I had a plain face. They seemed to really like Akito.

"Can you tell me about yourselves." Akito asked.

"Well we also have a curse like your family. I'm a wolf, Ash is a fox, and Nikki is a cat!" Katy cheered, as usual.

"I see." He said curiously. "Now Nikki tell me about yourself."

"Well I don't like talking about it, but here it goes." I told Akito the whole story, from when I was born through the part I was adopted this whole time. Then he asked me a question on what my original last name was.

"My last name was Arita. Nikki Arita." I answered. "But I go by Kanaji like my sisters."

Akito sat there silently and he put his finger on his chin. He gazed into my eyes, which kinda creeped me out.

"So, who am I." I ask.

"You are a Sohma." He replied.

Ash and Katy gasped, but I just dropped my jaw.

"I can't be a Sohma." I said.

"Of coarse you are. How can their be another cat outside the zodiac. I know that from an old tale. You and Kyo may have the same characteristics." Akito answered with a smirk.

I nodded. Katy was all over me and say wow you're a Sohma, but I kept it calm about saying anything in reply.

"I never saw any of my family members. My dad hates me and said I was a disgrace to the family. I just wanted to be loved by him, but my mom loves me a lot and she didn't care about me having the curse."

"Possibly your mother was a Sohma and it ran through your blood about the curse." Akito stated. "Now I must get some rest, so the three of you may visit me anytime you want. Until next time."

We waved goodbye and walked out. We saw Hatori, Shigure, and Kyo waiting in the living room. When Kyo's and my eyes met at that moment, I could tell he was glad to see me. It's been only a day since I met him, and I think he might have a crush on me, and I might have a crush on him.

"Are you three ready to go?" Shigure asked. I nodded in return.

***

When we got home it was about 4:05 p.m. I was dragged upstairs by Kyo, into his room. We both sat down on his bed and began to talk.

"What did Akito say to you and your sisters?" Kyo asked seriously.

"Nothing much. Just some things about our past and he told me I might be a Sohma." I answered.

Kyo just looked at me and smiled. "I'm just happy he didn't hurt you, because he does that at times. He did that to a lot of people in our family. In the future, watch out."

"Why?"

"Because in the beginning he is a nice, ordinary man, until somehow you make him mad, he will get revenge." Kyo exclaimed.

"That seems scary." I responded.

"Just don't interact with him much or your sisters. You want to be safe from him." Kyo said. "We can't do anything to stop him." He mumbled under his breathe.

I looked at him in confusion. "Why'd you say that?"

"Oh it's nothing." He answered.

"No, I want to know, please." I begged.

"I'll tell you when it's the right time." He replied.

I looked down at my shoes, sadden by what he said. I wanted to know more about the Sohma family and its secrets. What is he hiding, why won't he tell me. It pisses me off when people hide things like that from me. Then Ash and Katy barged into the room, which startled me and Kyo.

"Awww, don't you to look cute as a couple." Ash exclaimed with a smirk on her face.

"Shut the hell up!" Kyo hollered. "We're not dating."

"Oh okay." Ash said sadly. She walked out of the room to the stairs. Then she yelled something to everyone downstairs that would ruin my life. "Hey everyone, Nikki and Kyo are dating!" Ash shouted. Now was the time to let my anger out.

"ASH! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled and ran after her. She saw me running after her so she quickly stepped down the stairs and dashed out the door. I did the same, but I was 5 times faster than she was, so when I caught up to her, I tackled her to the ground.

"Get off of me." Ash said, while struggling to get off of me.

"Not until you say to everyone that wasn't true." I argued.

"Yes it is. One day you and Kyo will be dating. You two are perfect for each other."

I got up from her. I was silent all the way back to Shigure's house. Kyo was waiting out the door, also with Yuki and Tohru.

"Damn, you can run fast." He complimented.

"Ah thanks." I replied back. Katy came outside.

"Umm, mom will be home soon so maybe we should go." She stated.

"Fine." Ash and I said in unison.

We waved goodbye to everyone and walked back. I overheard Shigure saying to Kyo this, "So do you really like Nikki." Then Kyo shouted back, "Hell No. Maybe we have things in common, but it doesn't mean I should date her." I felt a feeling inside that I never had before, true love. Probably with Kyo too. I may regret it, but Kyo and I could make a great couple.

***

When we got home we made dinner together. Tomorrow is gonna be the best day ever. Tomorrow is March 16, and that means it's my birthday!

"Oh Katy, I need some help with something upstairs. Nikki stay down here." Ash said and dragged Katy upstairs.

"O-okay?" I said in confusion on what was up with those two.

About a minute later, my mom comes in the house.

"Mom you're home." I cheered.

"Hi honey." She said back and gave me a hug.

"Katy, Ash, and I made dinner, so you don't have to." I said.

"You three are so nice, I'm really proud you're with me this moment." She said and gave me a big hug.

***

After Katy and Ash came downstairs, we began to eat. Then we got ready for bed. I was really happy about tomorrow, because I'm turning 16. Sweet Sixteen here I come! My mom came through the door, into my room.

"Goodnight Nikki." She said and exited. I'm really excited that it's another year living with Ash and Katy. But I just want to know one thing right now, am I really a Sohma or not.