Similarities and Differences

This is a picture on how Ash looks like right now. She's very pretty. Next chapter I'll show you how Katy looks like. Now let's begin.

Nikki's P.O.V.

The next morning, I woke up still half asleep. I hate the mornings. I went downstairs and began to eat breakfast. We were silent at the table, until Katy spoke.

"Mom, today we are going to hang out with some friends. We might be home late."

"Oh that's okay. I'm glad that you girls have friends. I don't care how long your gone, as long as you get home." She answered cheerfully.

We began to walk to school after breakfast. We saw Tohru, Yuki, Kyo walking to school, so we walked with. I stood next to Kyo, but he still won't talk to me. We were both silent, while everyone was talking to each other. Then I finally spoke.

"What the hell is on your mind." I said.

"Why are you asking." He replied.

"I don't know. Your not talking to me." I exclaimed.

"Maybe I have nothing to say." He yelled back.

"Well maybe say something. You shouldn't leave a girl to start talking to you." I shouted in his face.

Everyone stopped to watch, then they formed sweat drops on their heads. We were yelling for a long time, and everyone else was getting sick of us yelling.

"Can you two be quiet, your giving me a headache." Yuki said with malice in his voice.

"Shut the hell up!" Kyo and I shouted in unison.

Everyone was silent after that, well everyone but Kyo and I. When we got to school we saw four people. One of them was Momiji and the guy with black and white hair, but the other two girls I didn't know.

"Uo, Hana, Momiji, Haru!" Tohru shouted excitedly. We walked up to them.

"Hey Ash what's up." The one with blonde hair said.

"Hello Arisa." Ash replied.

"Oh, this is Nikki and Katy Kanaji. They're Ash's younger sisters. "Nikki, Katy, this is Arisa Uotani, Saki Hanajima, Hatsuharu Sohma, and you already met Momiji Sohma." Tohru said.

"Nice to meet you all." Katy said happily and waved.

"Hey." I replied.

"So orange top. Why the hell were you yelling at Nikki." Arisa claimed then smirked.

"None of your damn business, you yankee!" Kyo rudely exclaimed.

"A yankee?" I questioned.

"That's what I call her, and Saki over there is a psychic goth. Now stop asking us questions, you idiot." Kyo said.

"Don't call me an idiot and that was only one question, Mr. Know-it-all." I replied back, which got his temper up.

"Stop calling me names."

"You stop calling me names."

We argued again for a while, until we had to get to class. I don't really like him, he's rude and he's got a temper.

"Wow Nikki, I never saw you yell before, or be mean." Katy said with a frightened tone in her voice.

"Sorry to scare everyone, I feel good letting my anger out like that. I had that locked inside because I'm a nice person and I don't get mad much." I apologized and put my hand behind my head.

***

After school, I called my mom again and told that we're going to our friends, just incase she forgot. Hatsuharu and Momiji left to go back home, so Me, Ash, Katy, Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru walked to Shigure's house. When we arrived Shigure walked up to us.