Chapter 29

GO TOMIC!!!! WHO WENT TO THE TENNIS YESTERDAY? :D I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP

anyways haha enjoy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry’s POV*

I swallow nervously as I dress in my new Puddlemere Quidditch robes. Today is the first game of the Quidditch season.

“Got the jitters?” Oliver Wood joins me. He was promoted up from the reserves when the old Keeper, Montgomery Hawthorne moved to Spain.

“What? Me…the jitters? You’ve got to be joking?”

“Cause’ it’s ok if you do.”

“Well, since we’ve got that clarified, I couldn’t be more terrified.”

Wood laughs. “Don’t worry, as soon as you get out there, you’ll be fine.”

“I hope so.”

*Commentary*

“Hello hello everyone, this is Asher Brooklyn, welcoming everyone to the first game of this Quidditch season. And a historic day it is as we welcome a new side to our league, the Australian Bushrangers, all the way from Australia obviously, now I’ll pass it over the Gordan Mathers as Puddlemere United prepare to fly out onto the pitch.”

“Thanks Asher, and here they come! Puddle-meere Un-iiited!”

“Number 3, Pablo Sanchez, Chaser.”

“Number 5, Steven Rioli, Chaser.”

“Number 10, Eustace Orden, Beater.”

“Number 11, Mark Orden, Beater.”

“Number  15 Oliver Wood, Keeper.”

“Number 19, ‘The Boy Who Lived’ Harry Potter.”

“And the captain, Number 20 Danny Castilno!”

“Now, the new team, The Australian Bushrangers!”

“Number 1, Ian Warrin, Chaser.”

“Number 7, Trent Everet, Chaser.”

“Number 12, Peter Cotchin, Chaser.”

“Number 13, Kyle Cloke, Beater.”

“Number 24, Stewart Rochester, Beater.”

“Number 26, Edward Oakley, Keeper.”

“And the captain, Steel Petler, Seeker.”

**Harry’s POV**

After the Bushrangers fly onto the pitch, a small group of fans dressed in matching green and gold begin to chant.

“Aussie fans, in the stands,                                                                                                                                               if you hear us clap your hands!”

‘clapclap clapclapclap clapclapclapclap clapclap’

I’m momentarily surprised about the huge response they got. “Man these Australians have fans.” I mutter to Wood who grins. “Don’t worry about it, and hey! Looks like they haven’t finished yet.”