Chapter 8

over 700 reads! HURAH! HAha enjoy.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry stared at the sleeping Hermione, she looked so peaceful, so beautiful. He watched her chest rise and fall. He could stay there forever. Harry sighed happily and left her. He was hungry.

Ron was also sleeping. Harry looked at him with disgust. However, he was a little happy that he returned, he just seemed to get in the way of everything.

Harry rifled the cupboards, looking for something to fill his stomach. “No, no, any there, no.” He mumbled angrily. Of course the cupboards were empty. Ron the stupid git probably ate everything.

He grabbed the invisibility cloak, slipped it on and headed outside. There was a grocery store nearby.  Making sure he was fully concealed, he closed his eyes and apparated to the confectionary aisle.

**

Harry grabbed all the chocolate he could carry. He’d missed that so much. He was lucky the store was closed, as the shoppers might have been alarmed at the sight of floating chocolate bars. He then grabbed some meat, pasta and a spaghetti Bolognese sauce. “Hermione loves that.” He thought happily. He also grabbed a bag of pretzels and a bottle of diet coke.

As he left, he made sure to leave some money on the counter like Hermione would’ve done. Taking one last look at the store, he closed his eyes again and disapparated.

 **

“Something’s wrong.” Harry thought instantly as he arrived. The air was thick. The air normally seemed fresh and full of nature. Something artificial was polluting it.

“Hermione, Ron?” He called as he walked towards the tent. “Hello?”

He opened the tent door. It was smoke. There was fire.

“HERMIONE!” He shouted and looked for some water to put of the fire. It was spreading rapidly.

“Harry?” A weak voice called.

“Hermione, is that you?”

“Yes.”

“WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS RON?”

“He went to get help.”

Harry groaned. “Ok, where are you, I can barely see through all the smoke.”

“Near the bunk bed.”

Harry ran to where she was, picking up Hermione’s wand on the way. Hermione squealed as the raged towards her.

“Aguamenti!” Harry cried thrusting Hermione’s wand forward.

A huge jet of water burst out from the wand and put out the fire instantly. Harry rushed over to Hermione and hugged her tightly.

“H-Harry.” She blubbered.

“Sh, it’s ok, I’m sorry I left.” He kissed to top of her head.

“No, it’s just, I got water all over you.”

Harry laughed. “Don’t worry about.”

“It was Ron.”

“Huh?”

“Ron started the fire.”

“What!?”

“He was lighting the stove and it wasn’t working. I told him to wait for me to fix it. He said no, and used “incendio” to light it, that’s how the fire started. Then he ran off, apparently going for help.”

“What a moron.” Harry muttered angrily.

A sound came from the door.

There, standing there was Ron, holding Harry’s bag in one hand and a half eaten chocolate bar in the other. “Where’d all this food come from?”

“You bloody git!” Harry shouted and pointed the wand at Ron’s chest.

“Wha-what did I do?”

“YOU STARTED THE FIRE THAT’S WHAT. THEN YOU RUN OFF AND ABANDON HERMIONE!”

“I-I was going for help.”

“Going for help.” Harry snorted. “So you “go for help” then you eat all the food that wasn’t for you!”

“Whatever.” Ron muttered and walked to his bed.

“He’s not leaving!” Harry mouthed to Hermione crossly.

Hermione shrugged her shoulders and smiled at Harry. “Don’t worry about him.” She mouthed. 

“Can I have my wand back?” She asked Harry pleasantly.

Harry handed it to her. “Why?”

She gestured to the wet floor. “Someone’s gotta clean it up.”

“Oh, ok.” Harry picked up the grocery bag. “Are you hungry? I can make dinner.”

“If you’re making burnt toast I’ll pass.”

Harry laughed darkly. “Nah, I’m saving that for Ron.”

“Really?”

“Sense the tone Hermione.”

“Yeah, whatever, so what are you “actually” making?”

“Spaghetti Bolognese.”

“Really?”

“Gee thanks.”

“I’m joking!” She walked over to Harry. “Of course I’ll have some.” She then lowered her voice. “Look, I think you should forgive Ron.”

“What?” Harry almost shouted.

“Look, I know he was wrong-

“Hermione, he abandoned us…twice!”

“I know what he did, but, I just think we shouldn’t hold a grudge, it just makes you less happy, and I hate it when you’re not happy because it makes unhappy!”

“I dunno.”

“Please.” Hermione grabbed his arm.

Harry shrugged it off. “I just, sometimes, I hate him so much.”

“He’s your best friend.”

“Was, my best friend.”

“Please, for me, do it for me” Hermione pleaded on the verge of tears.

“Ok, ok fine.” Harry grumbled but with a smile on his face.

“Thanks.” Hermione whispered gratefully. She then glanced at Ron.

Harry shook his head. “No, not now, later. I’ll do it first thing tomorrow. I promise.”

Hermione took the knife out of his hand.

“What are you doing?’

“I’ll cook.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t plan on getting food poisoning.”

Harry laughed. “Very funny.” He took a deep breath. “D-do you want some Ron?”

“Huh?”

“Do you want some pasta?” Harry forced himself to say.

“Um sure.” Ron half-smiled.

“Ok…Great.”

Harry turned back to Hermione. “Thank you.” She whispered.

Harry shrugged his shoulders. “I did it for you.” He whispered.

________________________________________________________________

hope u liked it! hehe please vote fan and comment! :D