Chapter 19

heyy! sorry for the long wait- just had exams but now i'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

oh and enjoy this chappie!!....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Hermione walked hand in hand to the Gryffindor common room. They’d been at Hogwarts for a few weeks now. Homework and revision was taking up most student’s spare time. This suited Harry fine. He got to be with Hermione most of the day, every day. He didn’t care if he had to study, as long as he was with Hermione.

Ginny sighed as Harry and Hermione sat down in a corner together. Harry, who she loved, was now taken.

“You ok?” Neville wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her head softly.

Ginny smiled weakly. “Yeah, I’m fine, just tired.”

Neville lowered his voice. “Is it Harry?”

“Oh-no.” Ginny shook her head hurriedly. “It’s not Harry.”

“Cause It’s ok if it is.”

Ginny turned to face Neville. “It’ll take some time.”

 “I know.” Neville grinned and pecked her lips. “And-uh- I know we haven’t said this yet…but- I think I love you.”

“What?” Ginny said as Neville had spoken just above a whisper.

“I’m falling in love with you.”

**

“How come you’re allowed in my dorm but I can’t go in yours?” Harry said as Hermione sat down on his bed.

Hermione shrugged. “It’s what they did in the olden days.”

“Well screw the olden days.” Harry laughed and sat beside Hermione and kissed her softly.

“Should we be doing that in here? I mean what if Ron walks in?” Hermione whispered.

“Ah to hell with Ron.” Harry waved his arm dismissively. “I mean, he sees us around school together, he needs to just get over it, Ginny seems to be.”

“Meaning?”

“Haven’t you seen her and Neville?”

“Well yeah, but I didn’t think it was anything serious.”

“Mmm, but he’s always fancied her, everyone knows that.”

“I guess…”

“Come on.” Harry hopped up and grabbed Hermione’s hand.

“Where are we going?”

Harry grinned. “It’s a surprise!”

**

Ginny’s mouth dropped open. “Y-you’re f-falling in l-love with me…me?”

Neville nodded. “I’m afraid so.” He whispered. “But hey.” He lifted his hands. “You don’t feel the same way, its fine.”

“No-no don’t say that that.” Ginny closed her eyes. Neville loved her… her!