Chapter 21

hi guys! just letting you know if johnny wins xfacor, i wont be able to upload as i will be in jail for murdering him ;)

ANYWAY

enjoy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione sat on her small bed at the motel she was staying at. She sighed. The paint on the walls was faded and the room was too dark. “I can’t live here.” She muttered. “It’s horrible.”

“Knock, knock.” Harry grinned and walked inside. “Hey what’s wrong?” he added after seeing Hermione’s downcast face.

“Nothing, it’s just this crappy motel room we’re stuck in.”

“Yeah, I sorta wanted to talk to you about that.” Harry joined her on the bed.

“Talk about what?”

“Well, I have something for you.” He handed her an envelope with something inside it. Hermione opened it and held out a key with a tag reading 23.

“Harry, what is this?”

“It’s key to an apartment, actually it’s a key to our apartment.”

Hermione jumped up. “What? Are you serious?”

Harry grinned and nodded. “Do you wanna see it?”

“YES!” Hermione flung herself in Harry’s arms. “I love you so much.” She whispered.

“I love you too.”

**

Ron sat down on the grass, surrounded by trees. He had apparated blindly out of anger and had no idea where he was.

“Hey there.”

Ron jumped, startled. He turned and saw a girl about his age with brown hair. “Um, hi…”

“So can I help you with anything?”

“Uh- you can tell me where I am.”

“America, Vermont to be exact.”

“Oh.”

“Apparation gone wrong?” She grinned.

“What? I er-“

“I saw you arrive, I’m not stupid.”

“So…you’re a witch?”

The girl nodded. “My names Abbey.”  She held out her hand.

“I’m Ron.” He was unsure whether to go with her.

“I’m not going to bite you.”

“No it’s just…”

“What? Is there somewhere you have to be?”

Ron thought for a moment about his home and his family. He grinned. “Actually no.” he took Abbey’s hand and they apparated.

**

“So you like it?” Harry grinned.

Hermione nodded and flung herself into Harry’s arms for the hundredth time. The apartment consisted of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and an adjoining lounge kitchen.