After dapping Yoshi down and telling Kree I'd meet him outside I walked back to my desk and grabbed a plastic bag. I pulled out four stack and slipped it in the bag. I locked up my office and walked out the trap. When I got to my car I saw Kree ass knocked out, I laughed 'cause the weed always put him on his ass.

"Nigga wake that ass up," I yelled blowing my horn causing Kree to jump up with his .380 gripped tightly in his hand. I chuckled to myself because this nigga looked stupid ass fuck.

"Man fuck you," he groaned and closed his eyes again. I shook my head and slid into my Ferrari and drove to my house. As I drove I could feel my eyes get droopy. I need some fucking sleep. Minutes of driving and we finally arrived at my crib. Kree had woken up by then but I was tired as shit. I got out the car and staggered behind Kree to my front door.

When I walked inside Mona was asleep while Mónéy sat on the couch watching TV. I noticed the wine bottle and the two flutes, I grew annoyed at the fact that Mónéy was being hard headed. Kree walked over to Mónéy and hugged her. She giggled and hugged him back. I rolled my eyes and walked to where they were seated.

"Wadduhp Mónéy, y'all had fun?" She just shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention back to Kree, who was waking Mona up. Mona sat up and stretched and looked around the room at everybody. Once she saw Kree she rolled her eyes and got up from the couch. She slipped into her shoes and waved to me and Mónéy and left. I looked at Kree and laughed. He flipped me off and got up from the couch.

"Shit ain't funny, she just mad 'cause I fucked ole girl." I shook my head and dapped him down.

"Yo, whatever man that's yo problem but look we gotta meet at the trap early tomorrow morning before going to the airport so be on yo shit and wake up early." Kree shook his head and tried to hug me but I pushed his childish ass back.

"Get the fuck on with that gay shit, bruh. Kree laughed and I could hear Mónéy chucking from the sofa. I dapped him up before he left. Now it was just me and Mónéy, which wasn't a good combination at all.

I walked to the kitchen and fixed me some beef Ramen noodles. Every drug dealer should have a pantry full of these. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer and walked to the pantry and grabbed a few snacks. A nigga had the munchies like a motherfucker and I needed to eat.

After my food was finished I sat at the table and got my grub on. Noodles never tasted so good to me. I was enjoying the fuck outta my food til the She-Devil walked in. Her hair was no longer a mess, she had wore it two twist. I found myself staring her over but quickly looked away once I saw her mugging me.

"Problem," she asked walking to the refrigerator. I sighed and finished eating my noodles while she scanned my freezer for food. I guess she ain't see shit in there because she slammed it shut and took a seat across the table from me. No bitch ever intimidated me before, but the way Mónéy was staring at me while I ate creeped me out. I stop eating and looked up at her, matching her gaze.

"Some'um you need to get off ya chest, shawty." She just shrugged and leaned forward putting her elbows on the table. I was getting real irritated with her funky ass attitude. She needed some dick in her life and maybe then she wouldn't be such a bitch about everything. I ate the rest of my food all while her annoying ass watched. I was about to offer her some but the doorbell rang. I looked towards the den then back at Mónéy, she just shrugged.

"Why you looking over hea' this ain't my house, remember," she said rolling her neck. I shook my head and walked to the den. Who ever the fuck this is, about to get cursed out. One thing I hate is unannounced visitors. I looked on my tv screen to my surveillance camera and saw my sister and one of her friends I used to fuck with. They bang on the door like the police then they made a beat on my front door. I shook my head at their immature ass then went to open the door.