Chapter 17 - Live shows:Week 3

1st October 2040

Amy POV

BRI!!!!! I was almost sprinting towards her as I saw her return with her bags. I was ecstatic to say the least that she was cleared mentally to be able to perform with us this week. We were both there crying into each other at our happiness of her return and she probably missed us alot.

By the time we had separated the rest of the house had come except a few people were around us and we had heard the house clapping welcoming Brianna back into the Mansion after her week off.

She had just settled back down in her room where she used to be. Until we heard...

..."THIS IS THE POLICE!!!" I heard an officer shout from I'm guessing the entrance to the Mansion.

Woof woof, I hear the sound of a couple of Police dogs barking trying to find drugs, They were chained and they were going around the house.

The five of us went over to the officers where they searched us in person and they sent a couple of officers with dogs to the bedrooms.

Dinah POV

I was driving in LA and I passed an old American Diner called Dinah's. I have heard stories about this place and I have heard the food was good. I do agree with them as I have been here with the kids when the twins were little and I did forget to pack them snacks. Also I was pregnant with Aaron.

I had ordered and finished eating. When the bill came I paid it.

"May I see the Owner please?, if they are in."

"I'll check for you ma'am"

"Thanks"

I had entered his office and he had introduced himself to me as Mr Kirkland.

"So Deenah, why did you request to see me?"

"I want to buy the franchise." I bluntly said He had burst in near hysterics when he heard my proposal.

"Are you serious, you don't even have enough money to buy me out." He had calmed down, but I just got angry.

"Firstly, It's Dinah. Secondly, I earned enough money to buy you out by the time I became an adult. I suggest you take this seriously, because I will easily be able to buy you out, WITHOUT a sugar Daddy. Infact I'm his Suga Mama."

"I will ask you again, how much will it cost to buy your franchise?"

"5 million dollars"

"2 and we have a deal."

Ring Ring

"Hello, Dinah. I have an emergency at the contestant Mansion, do you think you can come down?"

I put Justin on hold for a moment, before I walk out of the owners office saying:

"This isn't over, I'll be back."

I carry on the call with Justin, when I get back into the car.

"Sorry about that Justin, I had to deal with something."

"Okay Dinah, I need you to be the vocal coach for this season."

"But Amy is a contestant."

"I know, we can get away with not filming vocal coaching sessions, so that Amy and yourself won't be on camera together."

"I'll do it. I'm on my way now, so I'll coach whoever when I arrive."

"Dinah, I forgot to mention to you that, you can't interact with your daughter outside of sessions, plus you will be getting a raise."