Chapter 11 - Decisions Decisions

23rd May 2040

Narrators POV

The judges were in the theater after the categories were defined.

The head Producer Peyton had been behind the stage, he had been waiting behind the stage after the girls had left the arena.

Peyton had approached the judges to decide who mentors which category.

Peyton asked, "There are four categories, the boys, the girls, the over 27's and the groups, each one of you have to decide on which category you want." The four judges had nodded at that.

"If you want to opt out of any category speak now." Peyton had said in a serious tone before There was an interruption.

"I'm not going for groups". Both Becky and Shawn had said at the same time before Shawn said "and girls".

"One at a time, pl... ...ease. You are not five year old children." Peyton had said angrily at the four judges before Shawn had started to say who he didn't want to mentor. The pause was momentary before the judges could say anything.

"I do not want to mentor the girls and the groups." Shawn had said.

"But most of the people you produce for are female". Justin had replied

"For personal reasons, I am NOT mentoring the girls." Shawn had said making the key word not. Peyton had just overlooked that comment before he continued.

"Willow, Justin are you okay with any category?" Peyton asked them

"I am alright with whatever and I can make them win". Willow said arrogantly

"You're on, $100" Justin replied. "Any category, the winning act comes from me". Justin had added on to his comment after a short pause.

"Whoever wins, they get $100." Willow confirmed the bet with Justin before shaking hands with each other.

"Pay me the money and I will give the money to the winner". Peyton told them even though it was more of a request.

"No" they said simultaneously before Willow questioned "What happens if neither of our acts win?"

"Then I'll give you your money back" Peyton replied to them.

"Becky, can you be our treasurer for this bet?" Justin asked .

"Sure, i'm alright with that" the Hispanic woman replied.

Willow and Justin had given their hundred dollars to Becky to lock in their bet.

"We will reveal who gets what category later on, good luck guessing" Peyton said before he walked out of the theater behind the judges.

"I bet you he took no consideration of what I told him." Shawn told the others. He looked a bit angry as he knew Peyton will do nothing about his opt out.

"I think you are onto something Shawn, he really doesn't like you". Willow said before they all agreed. By that time Peyton had walked out of the room.

"I hope I don't get the groups" Becky commented afterward.

"You won't, Because I will." Justin had firmly said.

"I am looking for a group to sign and these groups are strong this year." Justin had commented to try and get Beckys hopes high and he did say that with some truth.

"He fangirls over your music Justin, you will get what you want" Becky told him.

"Really????" Justin asked them in confusion.

"Yes Justin" Willow had said in a soft but serious and sassy tone.

"What do you want Willow?"Shawn asked her

"I want the boys or girls, not sure yet". She replied considering that Shawn said that he doesn't want the girls.

"What category do you want Becky?" Willow asked her.

"I am safe because Justin wants the category I don't want, the groups, but otherwise I want the girls or the overs".

"Stop being a perverted old woman Becky" Shawn told her.

"Okay, I was lying about the overs but I do want the girls. However, I realistically do think that I will get the overs". Becky had replied in defense to Shawns comment.

They had all said good luck to each other before they went their separate ways.

AN: Sorry it is a short chapter again, this is a filler chapter, which will lead up to some drama. Don't be mad at me for delaying the date, I had to publish it on 7/27.