Chapter 15 - Live shows:Week 1

15th September 2040

Stephanie POV

All 15 Individual acts along with us five groups are here waiting outside a mansion in LA. We were told to wait in each category as we had entered and passed judges houses. 

"Girls, nice to see you in person again" I said to them.

"Same" Karina said to us.

"Ditto" the other three replied.

We were pulled over by a producer as we had to do do the room arrangement thing again.

"So who wants the single room?" I asked

All of us said that we want it

"Be quiet Karina, you had it last time." Elizabeth countered sternly.

"Fine, i'll room with someone." She huffed.

"I'm not rooming with Stephanie, the bathroom was a tip when I went in there." Elizabeth said. I was sad to know someone doesn't like my bathroom habits but I am used to that from my sister and parents.

"That means I get the single room." I said trying to get them off point and get the room to myself.

"No!" Brianna and Elizabeth caught on to my trick.

We were there for another 30 minutes before we all decided that I would room with Amy, Brianna and Karina would room next door to us, leaving Elizabeth with the solo room.

Isabella POV

17th September 2040

I was speaking to Penny when I received a message to go to the auditorium.

"Hi Shawn" I said sarcastically but sounding sincere as I was on camera.

"Hi Isabella as this week's theme is heartbreak, I want you to sing miss movin' on by Fifth Harmony."

"Hell NO!" 

"What about, I know what you did last summer?" He tried to convince me to do a duet by myself Which the bridge is virtually impossible for me to do by myself.

"If you sing it with me, then yes?"

"It's too early for that to happen, so no. What song are you thinking of?"

"Stitches by you."

"Definitely not happening if I am your mentor."

"Please?" I started pouting to get him to give in. I knew I had my mom's pouting skills as I can easily get aunt Sofi to give in.

"Ok fine, I give in, if you call me the D word."

"Thanks Dick" I was walking off towards the rooms before I heard Shawn Bellow:

"ISABELLA, GET YOURSELF BACK HERE!"

"Oh, you meant another D word."

"Yes, I meant dad or daddy".

"OK, I'll stitch your pee hole before I call you that and I already call a girl that!"

"Really?"

"Yes I even set somebody's contact name as that, which obviously isn't you. They just text me asking if everything is alright after they heard you shout for me."

"Wow, you would call a girl that and not your actual father that."

"SHAWN! Shut the fuck up and listen to me!"

"I clearly remember you telling me that we were going to keep it professional and you didn't. When will you get that into your damn mind that, I won't be in your shitty life once this competition is over?! When have you ever made an effort to be there for me at any time in my life, apart from now?"He looked speechless, at this point shocked at what I was saying to him at this point. The filming crew was almost in the same position of shock as Shawn at this point.