Chapter 16 - Live Shows:Week 2

24th September 2040

Brianna POV

I was patiently waiting for one of my parents to open the door. I sent my dad a text that I was going to be home soon at 1:30 am.

I rang the doorbell for a second time to let them know it was me.

My dad finally opened the door for me to come in.

"Dad", i hugged him tightly after shutting the door behind me. I almost started to cry as I missed him a lot over the one week I was away from him. We walked into the living room , I was mentally preparing myself for this talk, whilst on the plane earlier.

"Brianna, why are you here and not in LA?"

"They sent me home for a week because of it."

"What do you mean? you didn't get eliminated." He said in a slightly louder than normal voice. He looked.

"They sent just me home because of my cuts on my wrists."

"What is all this Como... ...oh" My mom said walking into to room hearing my dad talk to me confused.

"Mom, I missed you." I could feel that she was going to start to cry, but she refrained, whilst we were in a hug.

"As I was saying to dad earlier, I was sent home for a week because of my cuts. They did say they were going to send a therapist home, but I don't know who that will be."

"Okayy. I can't really say anything more on that." My mom first commented.

"Me and your mom will need to talk about this and we will discuss what will happen later."my dad bluntly said.

"Talk, the same way you did earlier tonight?". I said putting an almost seductive tone on the word 'talk' smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"We'll have a word later." My mom said looking towards dad.

"Really MOM?" She started to blush as she knew what they did, and I caught them.

"You could easily hide that from the boys, for now, but not so easily from me. Dad, you are wearing moms nightie. I knew you two were doing it, considering both of your lack of response, via text."

"We'll be in the Kitchen for a bit, don't come in until we both come out."

Normani POV

"JULIAN!, Please pick up your own clothes and not mine." I was embarrassed that she had caught us having sex, like we were horny teenagers. I had said taking off the t shirt he was wearing earlier today.

"Here, I brought down a top for you to wear, for now" Throwing him a white t-shirt.

"Thanks, put this on top of your vest." He said throwing me my nightie I was in earlier.

"What do we do about Brianna?" I asked Julian.

"I already removed the locks from her bedroom, I put parental locks on her laptop, What else can we do?"

"I don't know, we'll probably have to start thinking about rehab for teenagers if she carries on. It is seriously up to her. We need to continue this later, after work". He sadly continued, I knew deep down he was correct but I didn't want to let her go.

We just have to see how this week works out.

Brianna POV
I was woken up by the doorbell at about 9:15. I was sleeping in my underwear. I walked out of my room with some yoga pants and a long sleeved top on. I was rushing, so I forgot to put on my bracelets.

I peeped through the door and I saw a pale oldish woman, who looked a bit older than my mom. I opened the door, covering my left wrist.

"Hi, I'm Mrs Jonas, you're Brianna Green?"