Chapter 5 - Meet the Borthwick-Jacksons

Dinah POV

30th March 2040

"Nathan, where do you think you are going at this time of day without us?" I asked him.

My Music career didn't as well as I had thought, even though I got to feature on a Beyoncé track. Normani was so jealous of me when I told her the first time, she didn't talk to me until the track was released. That was the peak of my career and then everything came crashing down when I had Nathan. I won one VMA award, one Grammy award and a KCA award whilst I was a solo artist, but that was nowhere near what I had achieved with Fifth Harmony.

I met Cameron at a party in LA where Manchester United and LA Galaxy played a friendly soccer match ⚽.(AN:Football or futbol or foot to people who do not live in the USA, like me)

Me and Normani went to a party where Both teams were attending. Cameron and Julian both came up to us and started talking, It seemed like Cameron's wingman was Julian but I don't who who was helping who. We both went to second base that night with them and then I ended up with Amy. We ended up dating and ended up with five more children and we got married.

Amy is the oldest at 16 years old, Nathan is 15 years old, Vladamir and Nicole are 13 year old twins, Arron is 8 and Christina is 6 years old. 

"To the soccer game with my friends" I could tell he was lying immediately even though it was 9pm and I never normally let him out at this time of day, where we are in Santa Ana. I had decided to stay in Santa Ana, near to where all my family lived. Cameron had decided to move over to help me with the children and to live me permanently from Manchester, England.

"Nathan!" "Sit yourself down because you are going to stay where you are." I Shouted, pointing to the Sofa because he knew it was past his curfew to leave the house without one of his parents.

"Boy you better listen to every word that I say, YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE, right now!"  I said using Hansen sass.

"Can you repeat the last thing I said please Nathan?" quieting down my voice.

"I am going nowhere" he timidly said back to me.

"Good, because you are grounded, I am normally light on my rules but I expect them to be followed."

"You know what that means, put all your electronics in my room and you are only allowed to go to Amy's audition tomorrow, nowhere else." Nathan wants to be a forward unlike his father, who is a defender.

Amy wants to be a successful solo artist or a basketball player in the WNBA. I did tell her that I can get her a recording contract but she said "I want to start from the bottom, then I will be at the top".

The other four have no clue to what they want to do when they grow up.

"Amy, can you help me in the studio please? "I had kept my singing voice on point, since I had Nathan, surprisingly.

After the recording session

Mom, Why don't you go back and release more music? Your voice hasn't changed since you released your last album." Amy asked to me.

"Because I had your brother, Amy."

"What about becoming a vocal coach?" You wold be good at that, You still have a good range of notes, Mom." 

"I never thought of that, I will start finding Record labels I can work for tomorrow. Thank you for the suggestion"

31st March 2040

Amy POV

Welcome to the dodgers Stadium. The presenter said towards the Cameras. 

I was quietly confident until my mom said, "This place makes me feel weird, I haven't been here in 20 years and this time I won't be on stage."